• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

fuckurballs

Feb 19, 2019
Latest post on ci-en says that they are starting to work in After Effects now and won't be posting previews for a bit, my guess is that this means that they are just starting the animations.
Could you share with us the preview image and the message that they posted?

Cap_Captain

May 20, 2020
After playing all 3 games I think the first girl escaped with the ugly old alien mimic from 1.5 in the escape pod. After neglecting the other aliens for his dick only, they attacked the ugly one/the bounty hunter and the ship (This is the recording you hear in 2 of the bounty hunter being attacked). Knowing the bounty hunter is unable to use her gun on the aliens due to the gun recognizing them as a endangered species she decided to escape with her lover in the pod. The cops then show up to the abandoned ship and are bred by the aliens from 1 who are now older and look slightly different, even the alpha (The long skinny one) from 1 and 1.5 is there. I'm VERY much looking forward to 3. I noticed some of the aliens for these previews are wearing what look like space cop uniforms, so I'm wondering if that means the 2 cops from 2 were knocked up by the aliens and these are there descendants working normal jobs as space cops too. As for why there are so many unique alien designs in this one , I think the bounty hunter and ugly alien mimic continued collecting rare creatures for money, but the mimic kept taking the forms of the new aliens to knock up the bounty hunter, which is why they still for the most part have the base creature look, but have flys/squid like appendages. And this game takes place on another abandoned ship by the bounty hunter and her lover after the creatures became too much to handle

Last edited:

Satima58

Aug 27, 2022
After playing all 3 games I think the first girl escaped with the ugly old alien mimic from 1.5 in the escape pod. After neglecting the other aliens for his dick only, they attacked the ugly one/the bounty hunter and the ship (This is the recording you hear in 2 of the bounty hunter being attacked). Knowing the bounty hunter is unable to use her gun on the aliens due to the gun recognizing them as a endangered species she decided to escape with her lover in the pod. The cops then show up to the abandoned ship and are bred by the aliens from 1 who are now older and look slightly different, even the alpha (The long skinny one) from 1 and 1.5 is there. I'm VERY much looking forward to 3. I noticed some of the aliens for these previews are wearing what look like space cop uniforms, so I'm wondering if that means the 2 cops from 2 were knocked up by the aliens and these are there descendants working normal jobs as space cops too. As for why there are so many unique alien designs in this one , I think the bounty hunter and ugly alien mimic continued collecting rare creatures for money, but the mimic kept taking the forms of the new aliens to knock up the bounty hunter, which is why they still for the most part have the base creature look, but have flys/squid like appendages. And this game takes place on another abandoned ship by the bounty hunter and her lover after the creatures became too much to handle
This is a worm that killed most of the aliens at the end of Huntress. After she did not find her alien lover, she surrendered to him, and I believe that at the end it ate her and all the other aliens because it was a short life. They will not live that long. Also, what reinforces that it is a worm is the aggressive behavior towards ordinary alien police girls who were even cowards. That tall and thin man was afraid of a huntress when he saw a weapon

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This is a worm that killed most of the aliens at the end of Huntress. After she did not find her alien lover, she surrendered to him, and I believe that at the end it ate her and all the other aliens because it was a short life. They will not live that long. Also, what reinforces that it is a worm is the aggressive behavior towards ordinary alien police girls who were even cowards. That tall and thin man was afraid of a huntress when he saw a weapon
what are you on about?

Ryuk123

Apr 23, 2022
One question (I'm using google translator)
What would happen if I changed my region to Japanese? Does anyone know what the possible consequences would be or would there not be any since I would only change it to play and change it again to do the usual jobs?

Would anyone have the translations of the previous Creature reaction inside the ship! v1.0 and v1.5.
Because in mega I get that the file is no longer available.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes