4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Is there game mechanics in this? Like are there decisions that you need to make or are you just here to read a novel?

Dec 15, 2020
Girls are hot, art is nice.

But those aliens kinda ruin it for me, too bad :BootyTime:

Thanks for the share, though.

You can mosaic the alien's faces, if that helps any.

they discovered ship from previous game,mean part one, but can anyone tell, what happened to that girl, did she die?
man, why am i so depressed
There's a line that one of the escape pods have been used, but nothing specific.

Is there game mechanics in this? Like are there decisions that you need to make or are you just here to read a novel?
No mechanics, completely linear.

Last edited:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Woah, I like their games - such a smug faces they make, sure having fun! Hope, there will be the whole collection of their works.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
is it just me or others too feel that sometimes these people are supposed to trained warriors and their hands are like sticks, I understand it's to fap but just putting it out there, sometime it removes the immersion for me.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Wait, wasn't this already uploaded here in the translation request thread because I have both 1 and 2 and 1.5.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, but this is now the official thread for the full translated game :)
Ahh that's fair enough then. It's a brilliant eroge both part 1 and 2. Played the fan translation a while back then went and bought them both. I hope someone works on some other by the same artist.

Reactions: KoroG90

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I would have 0 interest in this mainly because of those creatures if it wasn't for the animations which look decent.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I do like this stuff, since I make essentially the same thing. But, does anyone know if they become corrupted by the aliens and give in? Or is it just a lot of fighting against the aliens and then over? Without the women transforming, being corrupted, or becoming controlled by the aliens, it's just not hot for me.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes