• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Creation of a leaseholder character (public voting) - Free Obsession

Which character do you like best for the role of leaseholder (Emily)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
A.png Al.png B.png Bl.png C.png Cl.png D new.png D newl.png
if you want to improve the appearance of C enter +1 here:
Olympia 7 for Olympia 8
OLD fece.png
(I admit that I had several difficulties in finding / creating a milf character that I like)
if anyone wants to recommend characters or would like to change a character used in the voting: contact me as soon as possible by commenting on the post.

Current vote:
Emily is the leaseholder and is 43 years old.
When she was young she was a model, but since she married John she stopped working.
Now she is the classic unemployed housewife.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
during the development of Free Obsession I decided to "recreate the models" of the characters with various votes. (More info: )

The characters that will be modified are:

• Emily (leaseholder):
  • Mia (young teen roommate): Coming soon
  • MC (player): Coming soon
  • Victoria (teen roommate): Coming soon

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
View attachment 698352 View attachment 698353 View attachment 698354

(I admit that I had several difficulties in finding / creating a milf character that I like)
if anyone wants to recommend characters or would like to change a character used in the voting: contact me as soon as possible by commenting on the post.
A is the better of the 3 because she looks more natural and realistic... B looks a bit fake due to the sunken in cheeks and constantly pouting lips... C looks alright if only the lip gloss wasn't a thing..

No offense intended, but you have to be a Patreon site member to vote via the link you provided, and not all folks are gonna want to do that... Also, in some ways by forcing people to vote only on your Patreon page, it kinda feels like an advertising ploy to maybe catch some more donators, more so then if you had just made a Poll in this thread, separate from the one on Patreon...

Zip

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
A is the better of the 3 because she looks more natural and realistic... B looks a bit fake due to the sunken in cheeks and constantly pouting lips... C looks alright if only the lip gloss wasn't a thing..

No offense intended, but you have to be a Patreon site member to vote via the link you provided, and not all folks are gonna want to do that... Also, in some ways by forcing people to vote only on your Patreon page, it kinda feels like an advertising ploy to maybe catch some more donators, more so then if you had just made a Poll in this thread, separate from the one on Patreon...

Zip
I preferred to create a single vote on patreon mainly because I didn't want to "manage" multiple votes, but in the end I realized that stats is not a great idea.
also I think I have to redo (soon) the vote for the problems you listed for character B and C. this will also be done on f95

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I like all 3.
Why not expand the plot and have eg. B as a leaseholder and A and C as leaseholder's sisters? :)
leaseholder = strict/difficult to get character (likes males)
younger sister = slut (nymphomaniac, likes both males & females)
older sister = perverted (sadist)

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Yes, surely the characters with many votes will be used in other ways, but I don't ask that they will be reused as sisters because they are quite different.
Surely I will add a sister of the "adequate" leaseholder.
Personally, I dislike games were sisters/brothers look too much alike.
And alot of games have a landlady+ 1 sister, but none has a landlady and 2 sisters (or even better 2 sisters in law, e.g 1 a sister of the husband and the other the wife of his brother).

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
View attachment 708935 View attachment 708936 View attachment 708937 View attachment 708939 View attachment 708940 View attachment 708941 View attachment 709281 View attachment 709282
View attachment 708927

Current vote:

Emily is the leaseholder and is 43 years old.
When she was young she was a model, but since she married John she stopped working.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
during the development of Free Obsession I decided to "recreate the models" of the characters with various votes. (More info: )

The characters that will be modified are:

• Emily (leaseholder):
  • Mia (young teen roommate): Coming soon
  • MC (player): Coming soon
  • Victoria (teen roommate): Coming soon
Hello guys,
I added a character and I entered the pool (sorry for test test2 I can't remove them anymore)