VN Creating a Sandbox Dating Sim Visual Novel with a lot of content

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hey I'm NeonCassandra,

Together with my friend 3d Artist Taylhappi, we're creating "Jugs Bay" a unique 2D Dating Sim game, enriched with vivid 3D adult content, animations, visual novel storytelling, and sandbox and business simulation elements.

Check out our first Teaser Trailer:

What is the Game about?

You Explore the vibrant city Jugs Bay at your own pace, starting with nothing as you gradually build your business.
Interact with its beautiful citizens, forming deep connections, and embark on a journey filled with romance, friendships, and engaging stories while enjoying intimate and lewd moments together.

I wrote articles to elaborate more about the game:

Our Game Engine
We're developing a content-rich visual novel game, backed by our custom-built game engine to handle extensive data. Our tech stack includes JavaScript, Vue, and Electron, ensuring a seamless experience. Planned releases include Windows, Mac, and Android platforms, expanding the accessibility and reach of our game.

Support us and Access the First Versions
If you are intrigued, please consider supporting us and become a founding member and help us beta test the first version before release.

Thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

We're close in releasing our first version.
After so many hours in deep focus, it was a surprise to us, how far we actually are.