• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CRC3D -- a new KISS game!

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, I have a feeling milking audience with heap of COM dlcs takes major priority right now. I don't think pandemic delays is a major factor, they continue to release new stuff for COM. They just neglect it.
A real shame but I'm not even sure it is a new Custom Reido and if it was going to be something more soft and cuddly then they might as well keep milking COM til its fans are satisfied

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
At least they only charge when they release something. THis is much better than some Patreon dudes who love to complain about how life is difficult and to apologize every other month

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
They said release still undetermined,
so eh, at least the site got updated, even though its nothing for now

The 2 character were the main heroine
brown hair girl - innocent type
purple hair girl - sassy but cool type

Hopefully they'll release more info in the next few months

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Looks like after three years wait they have finally given us... a teaser.
Ohhh so I was confused when I heard the news the other day, apparently they changed from Reido to Romance City?
Also, the fuck is this teaser supposed to be, I open the site but there is literally nothing, just the main picture, isn't even a video supposed to be there?

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
Really looking Forward to a new KISS game of any kind, but would Really like a NEW Custom Reido Game in Full 3D not just the old school 2D they been puting out. This one looks good from what little there is to see.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Really looking Forward to a new KISS game of any kind, but would Really like a NEW Custom Reido Game in Full 3D not just the old school 2D they been puting out. This one looks good from what little there is to see.
I'd like to see anything that has some interesting gameplay. COM is just robotic fucking. Good fucking, but still thoughtless: choose position and done! Also it's just grindy but presents no challenge.

I used to like those games like Brothel King and other similar management games. But I got fed up with 2D. This is kind of an unexplored niche (3D management 'hentai' game)

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Okay, so new game's website got another update. Looks like the official name of the title is CRC3D3 Custom Romance City. We also got more teasers of the world, characters and such. Take a look here:

Synopsis of CRC3D3: The story takes place on an artificial island that was bought from the government and transformed into a city of desire. Here, people can freely enjoy any romantic, lustful, and liberating experiences away from their everyday lives, hence the name "Romance City".

The protagonist is among the guests going to the island. The two girls shown are the main heroines like the COM3D2 trio. The brown-haired girl has the Innocent personality, while the purple-haired girl has the Saucy and Cool personality.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Okay, so new game's website got another update. Looks like the official name of the title is CRC3D3 Custom Romance City. We also got more teasers of the world, characters and such. Take a look here:

Synopsis of CRC3D3: The story takes place on an artificial island that was bought from the government and transformed into a city of desire. Here, people can freely enjoy any romantic, lustful, and liberating experiences away from their everyday lives, hence the name "Romance City".

The protagonist is among the guests going to the island. The two girls shown are the main heroines like the COM3D2 trio. The brown-haired girl has the Innocent personality, while the purple-haired girl has the Saucy and Cool personality.
Oh, you are a guest? Cool! I thought it would be like Custom Maid, but instead of managing the club, you managed the entire island.

This is game is going to replace Holiday Island

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
Oh, you are a guest? Cool! I thought it would be like Custom Maid, but instead of managing the club, you managed the entire island.

This is game is going to replace Holiday Island
could still be since it have the empire club too i think.