• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CRC3D -- a new KISS game!

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So apparently a week or two ago KISS website got updated with a "release" sorta of a new project they are working on. Its called CRC3D but nothing besides its name is known so far. I managed to find some twitter tags with this name and even got my hands on a poster! (probably) I dont know much japanese tho so cant tell much.

So yeah if any of you guys know more about this game except its name and this poster lets discuss it here! I know there should be a few of KISS games fans on this website, especially when Hongfire died and now theres no other place for us to discuss lol.

EOntjiRU0AArThn.jpg

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
OMG! What's this about? So much hype! (at least for me)

Custom Roommate Creator?
Café Room Creator?

Last edited:

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Custom Maid graphics again, huh. Well, I like them, so I won't complain much.

Now watch it be some kind of VR thing.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
i have high hopes for this game whatever the concept is + it will be very nice if this can be linked with CM3D2 and COM3D2

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Their other games also have VR support but they are playable without it just fine. This game should be similar.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
there's speculation it stands for custom reido club 3d. which if it's true i'm going to be super happy the custom reido games are my favorite series.

Reactions: Enfrize

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
there's speculation it stands for custom reido club 3d. which if it's true i'm going to be super happy the custom reido games are my favorite series.
Yep, indeed. They went overkill on Custom Order Maid currently and they really need a breath of fresh air with games.

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
After a disappointment on HS2 from Illusion, I'm hyped for this one.
Only KISS game I played was CM3D2, and I love it!
Hope we get some more news by this year.

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
There are five games in Custom Reido series and one of them is indeed tower defence, CR4! My fav is CR3 and 5 I think cuz it has focus on slave management which is cool.
While on this topic, I've been looking for all of the previous English partial translation patches in the Custom reido series which have seemingly disappeared into oblivion with the downfall of hongfire servers where they seem to have originated from. I have found traces that they indeed existed through dead torrents and old links but ive ran into numerous dead ends while trying to find working links. If someone could be kind to reupload them on f95 it would be nice to be able to play the older games in the series since only cr5 is available on f95 at the moment.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
While on this topic, I've been looking for all of the previous English partial translation patches in the Custom reido series which have seemingly disappeared into oblivion with the downfall of hongfire servers where they seem to have originated from. I have found traces that they indeed existed through dead torrents and old links but ive ran into numerous dead ends while trying to find working links. If someone could be kind to reupload them on f95 it would be nice to be able to play the older games in the series since only cr5 is available on f95 at the moment.
Yeah, I did a torrent way back with a pre-patch from HF, but for CRV as well, afaik the previous one barely had anything made, on the other hand I also have a torrent for MakeMeLover Darkness and for KanoTsuku2.

Now what I'm wondering, is the new game related at all to the old games, I for one much prefer the old play style.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Custom Reido is my fav hentai game series, I'm looking forward for this one.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Custom Reido is my fav hentai game series, I'm looking forward for this one.
It's been over a year with no info about this game so Im losing hope at this point. KISS has been focusing on updating COM3D2 and the last of their project aside from Custom Maid series was in 2015. Since then it was Custom Maid only. So yeah, not sure how long until at least some info about that new project.

Last edited:

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
It's been over a year with no info about this game so Im losing hope at this point. KISS has been focusing in updating COM3D2 and the last of their project aside from Custom Maid series was in 2015. Since then it was Custom Maid only. So yeah, not sure how long until at least some info about that new project.
I mean, that game is probably the most money they ever made, have you seen that cost of the english version? It's around 800€ if you want everything right now and that's a fraction of the Japanese edition content.
Also, the english market seems to be doing them good, which might be a bad thing for a custom reido game, how would you market a custom reido game on Steam? You can't.

Sure CM3D2 steam version is a bad one, but you can't deny the notoriety the steam all ages gave the game, I imagine CM3D2 Scourt sales skyrockted a couple of weeks after the steam release.

With that said, I'm hopeful this will not be forgotten by kiss, and we will eventually get another slave game from them.

Reactions: sazaki90

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
So do you guys think that the pandemic has just heavily delayed this game or is this just dead as they continue to sit on their pile of COM3D money. If it really is the continuation of the custom reido series I can see how the much more palatable to a broad audience nature of Custom Order Maid would be appealing though it is a bit disappointing.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So do you guys think that the pandemic has just heavily delayed this game or is this just dead as they continue to sit on their pile of COM3D money. If it really is the continuation of the custom reido series I can see how the much more palatable to a broad audience nature of Custom Order Maid would be appealing though it is a bit disappointing.
Yeah, I have a feeling milking audience with heap of COM dlcs takes major priority right now. I don't think pandemic delays is a major factor, they continue to release new stuff for COM. They just neglect it.