• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone subscribed to pigking can please ask about Miranda part 3. and not upload any more damn shemale stories.

Reactions: Chikan72

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hmm the quality of the "old" comics they are still running got so worst. Moms help, family sins and many more had a "good" story but after it reached 30+ it got just a pointless fuckfeast. The milfs fuck 2 - 3 guys then run to the next ones in the next part -.-

Reactions: StreamSteam

revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
Now that the 8muses forums have been closed down, I'm tempted to share the CrazyDad3D and PigKing comics that are missing from here. I'm just confused as to how things have been kept up to date on this thread so I don't want to do any unnecessary duplicate uploads. Anyone care to help me in explaining what's missing?

nntt014

Nov 6, 2018
Now that the 8muses forums have been closed down, I'm tempted to share the CrazyDad3D and PigKing comics that are missing from here. I'm just confused as to how things have been kept up to date on this thread so I don't want to do any unnecessary duplicate uploads. Anyone care to help me in explaining what's missing?
well they share it randomly, not following any rule

nntt014

Nov 6, 2018
and may i ask why 8muses forums close down ?

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018

Can someone please share this?