RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
Sounds like its worth keeping an eye on but I will wait till its a bit further along. Hopefully with harder femdom. (y)

Reactions: RpgCrazy

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020
Seems like a fun game, I'd recommend opening up a Patreon.
It'll surely bring in some foot fetishists, since it's kinda niche and not so common at the moment.

I'm not into Foot worshipping (licking etc.), but I can appreciate art.

tsarius1

Mar 20, 2018
Definitely some potential here. The biggest thing I noticed is there doesn't seem to be a key to hide the text boxes. Also, I saw the footjob tag but there's none of that, though I'd imagine that's just in the plan for the future.

Very much something I look forward to seeing more of.

Reactions: BlackQuasar
Aug 27, 2018
Seems like a fun game, I'd recommend opening up a Patreon.
It'll surely bring in some foot fetishists, since it's kinda niche and not so common at the moment.

I'm not into Foot worshipping (licking etc.), but I can appreciate art.
Already has a patreon

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hmm, it says there is an update 0.4 but all the links are for 0.3.5.
Gonna change it soon
"no sexual content" - like going to a store and reading a sign that says "nothing to sell here, go fuck yourself" XD
I think it would be more appropriate "No genitals", because foot fetish is actually a sexual content for someone

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I enjoyed this quite a bit. What's the vision going forward - is the gang going to have further adventures? Will there be some romance out of game? Will we see some potential choices that can branch a story one way or another? Looking forward to more!

Kurai Akemi

Nov 23, 2020
What has legs but doesn't walk ? Guys i'm french lmao I tried chair and pants but i'm not a magician it doesn't work :')

Reactions: radcito

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"no sexual content" - like going to a store and reading a sign that says "nothing to sell here, go fuck yourself" XD
That is just not true. Play enough h games and you will see that there is a world of things to enjoy that don't involve f*cking.

As for Patreon, given their treatment of developers and going "Woke", I suggest switching to Subscribestar.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes