VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CCHAG.jpg

Overview:
"It is a first-person game which puts you in the role of a young man, to whom many crazy things happen! Choose your way through Craving Curses!" Welcome to Celestial City, where you’ve chosen to leave your family and start a new life for yourself and start your own business as a photographer. Even though you thought that you had left behind the drama of your family life, you get a phone call from your little sister who needs a place to stay… but just when you think your life has turned crazy enough, other strange things begin to happen… like the strange dreams you’ve begun having… and just who is the strange women you keep seeing out of the corner of your eye… and, can you see it? Can you see the way through the Craving Curses?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.06.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (0.05.2): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

SZ06A18.jpg SZ19-A07.jpg SZ21-A13.jpg SZ25-A06.jpg SZ27-A05.jpg Craving Curses.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I personally more scared by the menu in German (?)

Edit: Actually the patreon page seems pretty decent.

Here the list of fetishes:

• Incest
  • Impregnation
  • Pregnant
  • Old & Young
  • MILF
  • Teen
  • Voyeurism
  • Blackmail
  • Forced / Domination
  • Romance
  • Watersports

Reactions: Grips and D-Vine

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Not much content except for the MC boning a cougar as far as I can see in the images, nice DAZ model though. Skin looks authentic compared to model age... I'll be looking forward for more content in the future.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
I want to ask this question for a long time now. What the heck is waterports? :D

In BDSM terminology, refers to sensual or erotic play involving bodily fluids, typically urine, saliva, and less commonly, blood. Considered 'edge-play', because it is obviously somewhat unhygenic.
Most of the Mistresses that he found online were willing to do watersports, but not scat.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Watersports is generally getting peed on. It's not peeing on your foot, it's more like all over your body and aiming for your mouth and eyes.
Is usually part of BDSM as the dom usually urinates over the sub. Or some people actually have a fetish where they get off on that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Doesn't seem to be anything happening.

I'm hoping it's not one of those cases of releasing a demo with minimal content and hoping people will throw money at it.

It's going to take a lot more content than that to convince people to fork over money.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Doesn't seem to be anything happening.

I'm hoping it's not one of those cases of releasing a demo with minimal content and hoping people will throw money at it.

It's going to take a lot more content than that to convince people to fork over money.
My guess is that is the case.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Craving Curses Episode 1
CJSij8iDigmhVTkRNM1fWr3iNjQjBUJL6HLqdIu0cMAe2Nv25yDt-gASebaBDj3C.jpg
ABOUT EPISODE 01 (SPOILER ALERT)

The main focus for Episode 01 was to introduce the player to the “normal life” in his town. You have your own Photostudio as a photographer, with two employees.

The business could be better. But your studio exists around for a few years.
Just today, one of those days seems to be, at which everything is simply out of control.

Think about what you are doing. Is every sin worth it?

I hope you like it :)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok .... so for now there is one scene (the same with the old lady) and more dialogues (for the background).
It seems to be a sort of SF game finally (or the final dream was really crazy).

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
well ... more dialogues, the same sex scene as before, and a strange dream at the end.
There are choices but for now they are useless (except if you want to avoid the sex scene).

Reactions: bernthal
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes