Flash - Completed - Cracked Vessel [AGlassOfMilk]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dmitopur

Game disign is trash. 1HP/0dmg/no progress. Game doesnt save credits after u die. No markers to see weakpoints where u r supposed to shoot. I bet if it wasnt H-game, nobody would ever look at this piece of shit.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Xol

Stability: No significant bugs or other issues to report.

Content: A single level, but with multiple stages. Only one h-scene, which is a massive pain in the ass to acquire.

Gameplay: Has the potential to be fun, but also very infuriating. Touching literally anything (other than the stuff that passes for money) kills you- debris, bullets, enemies, doesn't matter. That's the one thing that ruins what would otherwise be a fun game, IMO. It wouldn't even be so bad if there wasn't so much stuff on the screen through much of the game. Half the time, you'll die without realizing why. Doesn't help that after the first stage, suddenly the movement controls completely change, which, needless to say, is very jarring.

Aesthetics: Nice art style, passable background music. Nothing special to say one way or the other.

XXX: Only the one scene, which is very limited in itself and not at all worth the tremendous pain getting it in the first place.

Overall: Shame this is marked "completed"- with only a few small changes and a bit more h-content, this could be a good game. Can't really recommend it, but it's also not the worst game I've seen. I feel like 2.5 stars would be better, but that's not a thing on this site, so 2 it is. If it had shields (so it takes more than one hit to die), the controls didn't abruptly change while you're still trying to dodge crap, and there was a good bit more h-content, I'd easily add another two stars- that's how annoying those flaws are.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

strichemu

Contains a not too short extreme sex scene. The game play is very challenging but thanks to the save system and gallery mode you only need to go through it once. The animation gets more extreme when you find another hidden way to unlock. So it has enough content to keep you entertained for a while. Just don't try to rush it.

If you like extreme tentacle animations you don't see every day this is for you.