Collection Video CptAmeba collection [2023-10-30] [CptAmeba]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

perperz

May 29, 2017
Yes, many already knew, unfortunately it's been months since he released anything else.
Yes, he has some medical issues with his body and arms and that´s why there comes times with a longer break. Don´t know his exact status right now but this has happened in the past several times.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, he has some medical issues with his body and arms and that´s why there comes times with a longer break. Don´t know his exact status right now but this has happened in the past several times.
He said the same thinng on his fansly

Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019
Here a link that you can get free downloads on captain abut it's not all of the videos I hope it helps someone :geek::cool:

lordoftime

Apr 2, 2018
I'm an artist, it's my vision :censored:
Personally I find the character design really cool. :love: I also understand that some may not like it. Thank you Captain, you are the best. Without wanting to sound rude, the only regret I have is that you don't release videos often enough. Please note this is not a criticism but a regret...
PS: My favorite video is "Futal Error". This video is made by genius !

Reactions: DuduAlpha

lordoftime

Apr 2, 2018
Right now i only do short animations. I don't know when i'll be able to make something longer. And i don't do commissions, because i don't like to do anything on order :rolleyes:
I understand you don't like to do anything to order. I suggested this because I know making a video takes a lot of time... and time is money. I am highly respectful of the work of others. And all work, especially when you're talented like you, deserves pay. :rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote