Others Cozy fantasy RPG [Development Thread]

DingoDonger

Oct 25, 2023
Hi there, I will use this thread for progress and feedback regarding various models and gameplay aspects for an in development game that's set in the One Punch universe.
Hopefully this thread is allowed. If it is not in the right place, then I can repost it elsewhere just let me know.
For now it's just a pipedream and it will be a long road. I very much value this community and people their opinions which is the major reason I want to have a thread like this to be able to share some progress and request feedback.

One of the most important models (for my degenerate self anyway) is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I feel like I'm coming pretty close, but it's not 100% there, the face still has some work to do but since it is a 3D interpretation of a 2D character, ofcourse it's never going to completely mimic the original one. Anyway enough rambling, what do you think of the model so far? Fyi it's made in HS2.

Original idea has shifted, see my comment in reply to wtfman69 for more information.

Last edited:

wtfman69

Jun 22, 2019
I think the model looks pretty good, but the outfit needs improved. I imagine that's lower on your priorities (lol)

Are you making the game? or working on models for someone elses? either way i'd like to be updated on that

if the game is as much as a pipedream as you say, you could make it a more realistic dream if you keep it to just Tatsumaki

It's a great model, would love to see it used alongside some good animation

DingoDonger

Oct 25, 2023
I think the model looks pretty good, but the outfit needs improved. I imagine that's lower on your priorities (lol)

Are you making the game? or working on models for someone elses? either way i'd like to be updated on that

if the game is as much as a pipedream as you say, you could make it a more realistic dream if you keep it to just Tatsumaki

It's a great model, would love to see it used alongside some good animation
Thanks for your response! I agree that the outfit should be improved upon. I've decided persue another idea first in order to acquire the necessary gamedev skills for a future Tatsumaki project. Right now I wouldn't be able to do her justice if that makes sense :). I've been learning a lot and really loving the development process so far, here are some previews of what I'm working on. It's going to be a cozy or light fantasy RPG with 2 or 3 playable characters and a focus on corruption.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi there, this is my new account. I was bored, here is some art
Hey dev! I played your alpha build and its solid work so far. I just some questions about the game if you'd be kind to answer:

-Are the two main characters (sisters) both virgins?
-The tags feature rape, groping and slave, is it safe to say that we will see a lot of dark themes of sexual harassment and molestation?
-How often will you release new updates? monthly?

If I like the direction of the game, whenever you set up a SubscribeStar account (please avoid Patreon), I would be the first to support you.

Last edited:

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Hey dev! I played your alpha build and its solid work so far. I just some questions about the game if you'd be kind to answer:

-Are the two main characters (sisters) both virgins?
-The tags feature rape, groping and slave, is it safe to say that we will see a lot of dark themes of sexual harassment and molestation?
-How often will you release new updates? monthly?

If I like the direction of the game, whenever you set up a SubscribeStar account (please avoid Patreon), I would be the first to support you.
Hi, thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you like it.
To answer your questions:
• Yes both the sisters are virgins at the start (although one is more experienced than the other).
• There will be some dark themes as not every person/creature you meet in the game has a sound moral compass. Harassment and molestation will certainly be present, although not on the same level as something like LonaRPG.
• The game so far is the result of 3 months of my free time, if I can keep up that pace monthly updates would work well I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi, thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you like it.
To answer your questions:
• Yes both the sisters are virgins at the start (although one is more experienced than the other).
• There will be some dark themes as not every person/creature you meet in the game has a sound moral compass. Harassment and molestation will certainly be present, although not on the same level as something like LonaRPG.
• The game so far is the result of 3 months of my free time, if I can keep up that pace monthly updates would work well I think.
After reading this, I'm certain it's my kind of game and I'm really looking forward to the next versions. Thanks for answering my questions!

Yeah even though I like darker themes, I cannot stomach LonaRPG, it's cruel experience. I was thinking it would be similar to the encounter with the goblin... where you don't get much choice but it's pretty much 'fuck around and find out'. :Kappa::KEK:

Keep up the good work dev, Godspeed~