Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
This is MUCH better than how it was before.

The reworked beginning made it all quite a bit more interesting and enticing.

Still a number of things I'm not a huge fan of, but I'm keeping a lookout for how the story develops as, regardless of my own current misgivings, game's quite interesting and has a very unique vibe.

The vibe, setting and premise alone make for a very enticing AVN for me so far, so I want to see where it goes. Again though, compared to how the beginning of the game (and Enna as a whole) was written before, I much prefer how it is now.

One burning question I have that isn't making that much sense to me is in regards to Moran. I'll put it in spoilers so I don't risk spoiling anything for anyone:

Back at the execution, it is said that the woman who was to be executed had everything but was ever greedy and turned to demons to satiate her wants. She had a husband and children yet chose to prostitute herself, steal from her (former?) husband and take actions that harmed her children (if I'm not misremembering). For all that, she was to be executed.

Enna then says that the sentences that the deaconess are proclaiming are true. But everything we hear about Moran so far doesn't line up with any of that. Moran is also the only demon we have seen and interacted with (in a friendly manner) so far, and the other one is possessing the actress in the theater. Could it be that Moran has completely taken over the girl (accused by the deaconess of her crimes) and the girl is no more? All we see with Moran is Moran, not a trace of the girl she used(?) to possess, and it has been established that demons NEED a host to leave the Morn and cross over to our side.

So with all that out of the way and in short: what is the Moran situation? Cause that is a tidbit of info that will absolutely shape my perception of her, and how I feel towards her as a character.

(On a personal note, I detest characters written similarly to the main "heroine" in Patrick Rothfuss' The Name of the Wind, for reference. I'm not trying to shape how the dev writes the characters, but I would like some sort of heads up as to what I can / should expect.)

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Could someone tell me how much the history of the prologue has changed in version 3.0 compared to the current version? Because after replaying it, the feeling it leaves me with is that besides that wonderful introduction with the MC floating in the beyond, not much else seems to have changed. The protagonist continues to be a simple naive and trusting person with Enna, not questioning anything she says and accepting everything in a good way. In other words, he remains very passive and lacking in character just like before.
That's not version 3.0, it's 0.3.2. It's very early into the game, more or less an extended intro.
MC was just awoken from the dead with no memory to speak of.
What do you expect? MC goes full Hulk, claims World Domination, without a clue what the world actually is?

As for the differences, MC is now Enna's champion. Their relationship is asymmetric. But they depend on each other. They are somehow on equal footing.
Let's see where this goes. It's interesting. And interesting is good.

Reactions: Hapybara

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
is this a bug or should I restart the whole story again ?

I play the game in 0.2 and now play the 0.3.2 .

The Jouranl cases told me: I should go on my first date with enna . But I have been unlock all of her date . Now every night she is in the courtyard with red frame. but nothing change. what do I miss?

Yeah, Now I replay again, turn out the story start moving....~

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is the current quest not complete? Explore the veil
I'm supposed to look for clues but after doing it once, the option does not appear again.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
so when eating snake pussy the cum button is white on a white background, make it hard to notice

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Forced sex and fake choices right from the start. I really like the idea but this for me is off putting straight away. Basically a KN with a manipulative witch(with sex) that wants you to murder for her but withholds from you, sure she is better than before but only slightly.

If you dont have sex with the girls you die and go back to main menu, if you dont want to be forced into murder and sex with the witch you die. So grind some "date points" by fishing and working in a shop and then go thorough the forced sex just to survive. Finished the story part in no time at all and couldn't be bothered grinding for the forced sex dates. Too early to rate this vn as high as it is with so little progress.

Reactions: Ass~God

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Forced sex and fake choices right from the start. I really like the idea but this for me is off putting straight away. Basically a KN with a manipulative witch(with sex) that wants you to murder for her but withholds from you, sure she is better than before but only slightly.

If you dont have sex with the girls you die and go back to main menu, if you dont want to be forced into murder and sex with the witch you die. So grind some "date points" by fishing and working in a shop and then go thorough the forced sex just to survive. Finished the story part in no time at all and couldn't be bothered grinding for the forced sex dates. Too early to rate this vn as high as it is with so little progress.

I think you may be a little too harsh there.

There's nothing "forced" in the way you're describing. No more forced than how we are all forced to eat food to remain alive.

For the MC, that's sex. It has already been established that he doesn't even need to do it with the witch, since it seems any being with magic can sustain him. So far, there are only two characters that fit that description, sure, but the game is also still very early in development, and due to the sandbox nature of it, I think it will (maybe? Idk) be possible in the future to skip some of the girls entirely (the witch included), with the sole exception being the very first sex scene with her, in which the pact is de facto formed.

Enna feels MUCH less dommy and overbearing, and seems like she's nowhere near as experienced as a witch than how she was written prior to the update. Several things she doesn't outright know (which is good, since she too can learn and evolve as a character). She's a fair bit more approachable and likeable now imo (though I still loathe the few instances of her being dommy).

There is one of the dates in particular (3 and 4) that really work in developing her as a character.

Still there are things I'm not entirely on board with, but I'll wait and see what future updates bring. If anything, the narrative itself is interesting enough for me to want to see where it's going, even if I'm not (yet?) thrilled about any of the LIs

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
ngl I kinda miss the traversal/exploration that Mist had, this isnt bad but Mist felt unique in its gameplay (tho I didnt care for the combat)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday  Update_105.jpg

Hello everyone! it's Tuesday, that means time for another Monday Update. But first, I want to thank all new and existing patrons for their support. Without your contribution I would, quite literally, not be able to make this game. So thanks for letting me do my thing : D

Now to more serious matters. Version 0.3.2 brought a lot of changes with it, but I'm not stopping yet. The next thing I'm gonna change is the way I communicate with you. Specifically, the way I do my Monday Updates. Up until now, I always gave you a rough estimate of a release date and then started developing as much content as I could fit into that time window. This was fine, but it always lead to a certain amount of scope creep. Of me trying to fit more and more content into the given window and ultimately failing at the delivery because it got out of hand. I don't want that anymore.

From now on I'm turning things around. At the start of a new update cycle I'll communicate the content that I have planned for the update, no dates. And then in every Monday Update, I'll tell you how far I've gotten and what I did over the past two weeks. I'll also start including the nebulous "Administration" task on the list. Things like doing my taxes, working on promotional graphics, dealing with distributors or organising recording sessions. Things that I never really mentioned before but that are actually taking up a lot of my time and are definitely part of the work. I'll start talking about those as well.

What I have planned for 0.3.3:

0.3.3 will continue where 0.3.2 left off to get you closer to the finish line of the first dungeon but not to the very end of it. The finale of chapter 1 will happen in version 0.4, the one after it.

So 0.3.3 includes:

The second third of the dungeon.

A new sex scene for Enna.

A few new promotional images (Nothing big).

Some time spent on the drawing board to revisit the plot. (Don't worry, no real changes. I do this all the time, it's necessary to align the current game with the original vision, include learnings and further detail the plot.)

Two sound recording sessions.

New animations for the hangout events.

Doing my taxes for 2023 and preparing everything to hand of my monthly tax reports to my new tax advisor. (Yes I have to do monthly tax reports, it's very annoying.)

That is all. Now, as I'm new to communicating this way, it might happen that I have to scratch a thing or two off the list. The hangout event animations, for example, aren't set in stone. If I deem the idea bad in the end, I'm gonna scratch it. Now this Monday Update is already quite long, but I also got some work done already, as you might be able to see in the loading screen graphic. Let's talk about it.

What I did so far:

I wrote and animated Ennas new sex scene. It's almost done. I only need to render it and do the sound then it's already finished.

I started animating the hangout events. Let's see how this idea turns out.

I started writing more content for the dungeon and finished the first bigger gameplay event featured in 0.3.3.

I also met my new tax advisor and had to do several hours of book keeping to clean up my mess with her advise. Lot's of Excel.

I also already did the little revision of the plot and just cleaned up and polished a few things. You learn a lot over time and notice things that work and don't work, so It's important to reflect that in the plot. I do it every update, did the same when I developed MIST.

I also planned out the rest of the dungeon and all the gameplay mechanics in detail. I now know exactly what awaits me.

What a wall of text. I wonder if anyone made it through : D To those who did, I wish you all a great week. Now I'm gonna continue my work on Covenant of Morn, there's a lot to do.

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
Finally tried this one. Another great work Rathieu. Visual improvements are great, especially love the new hair. Also new cast and atmosphere are very cool. This version left me pretty curious about what awaits us in the future. Keep up the good work.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
What was this game called before?
Will there still be Harem or was it removed with the name change and rewrite of the game?

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Here's the update of my F a n S i g s for "COVENANT OF MORN" (due to the game title change):

ENNA - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB /.gif

CoMsiG1e.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3518368_CoMsiG1e.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

MORAN - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB / .gif

CoMsiG2m.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3518369_CoMsiG2m.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

More signatures are possible with more future updates.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whether you're undead or not: Make sure to revive your personal signature with these Sigs...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit (without any binding contract) :devilish:!

And 395games_Rathieu: thanks for your new game & good luck with the future development!
I liked 'MIST' quite a lot, so hopefully this one's going to be a success as well. All the best & fingers crossed!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i must say, I prefer this new beginning compared to the old one. The old one was so anti-climatic lol.

S0meTh1ngG00d

Nov 19, 2022
View attachment 3442961

Overview:
You are resurrected by a white-haired witch that offers you a deal.
Her blood to keep you alive, in return for helping her with an important mission.
A mission to murder her very own sister.
Soon you are plunged into a world full of magic and mystery, learn that there is more to it all than meets the eye and that receiving "her blood"
means sharing the witches bed.
Trailer:
Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: 395games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Other Games: A Tale of Eden - MIST
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - - Gallery Unlock -
Sigs
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3080158 View attachment 2543024 View attachment 3080153 View attachment 3080151 View attachment 3080155 View attachment 2543026 View attachment 3080152 View attachment 2543028 View attachment 2543033 View attachment 2543034 View attachment 2543036 View attachment 3080154 View attachment 3080157
Good as always

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday  Update_106.jpg

Two weeks passed and it's time for another Monday Update. The first regular update with the new look. Before I waste any more of your time, let's look at what I got done over the past two weeks.

What I did in the past two weeks:

More Environments: expanding the dungeon means that I have to build more areas that can be explored. A lot of time went into building several new environments that will be featured in 0.3.3.

Animation: I also animated an additional animation and finished the hangout animation idea that I'm toying with. I also managed to render a lot of it already. But there are still several hours of render-time ahead of me.

Adjustement: I made a very small change to Enna's bedroom. Really nothing major, I just gave the bed a slight visual upgrade this isn't big but takes a surprising amount of time to implement and I still ahve some of it ahead of me. But better now than later.

The Dungeon: I wrote more content for the dungeon. Of course I'm not telling you what exactly.

UI: I adjusted the new brightness slider to allow for less extreme brightness changes. You can still adjust to very different light situations, I just took out the option to completely blow out the images.

That is everything I got done. As you might have noticed, I added "Environments" to the loading bars as I realized I don't have anything on there to represent the 3D creation aspect of my work, which takes a whole lot of time. Overall I'm quite happy with the progress. I feel like I might actually be able to close out several bars in the next two weeks already, we'll see.

Apart from that I actually took a few days off over easter as a friend of mine stayed at my place for a few days and that kinda made it impossible to work, but I really enjoyed the chance to take my mind off from the game. But now I'm back in it and looking forward to the rest of this month working on Covenant of Morn.

I wish everyone a great start to the week and you'll hear from me soon!

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes