395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Will we get a flat, petite harem member in this game like we did in the last game?
I don't know how far you've played the game, but Moran is the petite, flat character this time around. She isn't as flat as Mia, but her breasts are definitely on the small side, as is her general frame except for her hips.

As people pointed out though, I made a few adjustments, like giving her pubic hair, wider hips/butt and slightly sizing her boobs up.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know how far you've played the game, but Moran is the petite, flat character this time around. She isn't as flat as Mia, but her breasts are definitely on the small side, as is her general frame except for her hips.

As people pointed out though, I made a few adjustments, like giving her pubic hair, wider hips/butt and slightly sizing her boobs up.
also...
CovenantOfMorn 2024-03-23 20-27-06-94.jpg
:love::LOL:

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018

Ah, okay. I haven't played any of the game yet, so I was basing my assumption on the listed tags for the game. As a general rule, I don't even consider playing a game until it's on version 0.5 or later. No hate against any developer, but I don't want to play a game if it doesn't have a lot of content. For one, there usually isn't that much content in games with low version numbers, so playing for 30 minutes to an hour, before having to wait for more isn't all that interesting to me (unless the whole game experience is meant to be consumed in an hour). Secondly, the developer may abandon the project. That second reason is really only there for the first-time game developers so that doesn't really apply to people like you, but that first condition definitely applies. Unless someone is able to make the claim that version 0.1 (or 0.0.1) of a game contains multiple hours of gameplay, then I ain't interested. I'll definitely follow the game to see how the development is coming along, but that's about it.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Ah, okay. I haven't played any of the game yet, so I was basing my assumption on the listed tags for the game. As a general rule, I don't even consider playing a game until it's on version 0.5 or later.
Don't worry, I'm the same. I don't like waiting years for updates, I wanna binge it all in one go. Right now the game has about 3-4 hours of gameplay, depending on how much you read. I have a new graphic on my Itch.io page where I keep track of the total development progress.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Patreon_Patchnotes_Button.jpg
A bit over two months have passed and I return to you with Covenant of Morn version 0.3.3. As usual, I write the patch notes now and the download links will follow when the uploads are done. The last two months were quite productive, so let's dive right in.

New Content:

THE DUNGEON: The dungeon continues with a bunch of new puzzles and areas to explore, also a new gameplay mechanic has been added. This is he biggest addition to the Dungeon yet.

A completely new section was added to the dungeon.

The first Interrogation.

A bunch of new clues.

New animations.

SEX SCENES: A new sex scene with Enna has been added. Repeatable with different dialog the second time you play it.

BRIGHTNESS: I added a prompt to set your brightness the very first time the game is ever opened.

RECAP/HELP: Added te recap/help feature when meeting with Moran to enter the Veil. You can use it to recap where you're at and what you need to do next.

SOUNDS: I added new sounds and ambiances for the new areas in the dungeon.

QUIT SCREEN: I added a little custom screen when you quit the game. Nothing major and it definitely needs to be improved, but I wanted to mention it.

Changed Content:

PROLOG: After last updates sweeping changes to the prolog, this update included a little cleanup to make the new prolog as good as possible. Nothing that warrants a new playthrough I'd say, but I think it's a welcome improvement. This doesn't change the story at all.

CHANGED ENVIRONMENTS: When you open the game you'll be greeted by a remade magic shop. It was the very first environment I ever built for the game, while I was still developing MIST and it showed. Now it was time to give it a visual makeover.

Also a slight change to the study, where the blanket on Enna's bed is now green.

And an additional small change to the fishing spot that'll only really come into play in future versions.

SKIN: I also made some small improvements to the girls skin textures, which can be observed in the renders in 0.3.3, but the change isn't big enough for me to go back and redo past sections.

INTRO: I changed the introduction of the actress/Girl #3 to be a bit more visually appealing. Some new renders and a new animation.

DEMON: I also changed the visuals of the Demon, when you encounter her in the Veil she'll now look very different. A bit more sexy I'd say.

HANG OUTS: Enna's hang outs are now animated. But there are still some very slight bugs in there that I'll need to iron out, nothing gamebreaking though so I'm leaving it for the next update.

RE-RENDER: There were some grainy images in the prolog that I rerendered. It wasn't that noticeable before, but with the new gamma adjustement it became very obvious and needed to change.

ANIMATION: This is also something that'll mainly come into play in the future but can be observed in this update already. I figured out a method to do the post production on my animations a lot more similar to my still renders. Previously, that was not possible and they looked a bit less appealing because of it. I hope this'll make them even better in the future.

GAMEPLAY CHANGES: This time around there are quite a few small gameplay or UI related changes.

The brightness slider is now a bit less sensitive.

Slight adjustment to clue screen to, hopefully, indicate clues offscreen a bit better.

Adjusted input screen to be centered and a little bit prettier.

The Veil can now be entered both during the day and during the night. The tutorial was also changed to indicate this new option. But you can only enter the Veil once a day.

Reduced amount of affinity needed to unlock a datepoint. Basically reducing the grind to unlock a new date or sex scene.

Slight change to scrollbars to be easier to interact with on Android.

Changed interaction events in the magic shop to fit the remade shop.

BUGS:

This time around, there are a few known bugs, but nothing that'll stop you from enjoying the game, I'll adress them as soon as possible, but I didn't want to delay the update any further.

Datepoints: There is a bug that shows you the "Datepoints are full" message, even when they aren't full. You can just ignore it and keep playing. It happened when I reduced the amount of affinity needed to unlock a datepoint and I haven't found out where it's caused yet.

Hangouts: Just before the uploads I noticed that on some occasions the wrong animation is shown during Enna's hangouts. Like hanging out with her during the day, but the night animation plays. No gameplay problems, just the visuals.

Veil Minigame: There is a new minigame in the Veil where, if you leave out one of the possible inspect buttons, you can trigger a scene out of order. Again no gameplay issues, it's just a bit strange but it's only about 6-7 lines or so. No big deal, i'll sort it out next time.

Portraits: The girls portraits are supposed to be red when a new date is available, but I kinda forgot to maintain that system and it's not working properly right now. It literally doesn't matter, but I wanted to mention it.

NOTES:

Yes I know, the patch notes got a bit lengthy this time around. Partly because a lot of work went into the update but also partly because this update I tried to keep track of all the small changes I make. Honestly all my patch notes should look like this, I just forget the details. Even this time I can guarantee that I forgot to mention a bunch of small changes and adjustments that just happen during a day of development. I'm trying to get better at keeping track of it all, but at the same time I feel like it doesn't really matter all that much.

Either way. This update was a blast to develop and I'm already looking forward to the next one. I feel like all the elements I envisioned two years ago are now slowly coming together. Between the dungeon, the minigames, the hang outs, the pin-ups, the dates and sex scenes there is plenty to do in the game and It'll only get better as additional girls join the fray. Now that I'm thinking about it, that sounds like I set myself up for a lot of work : D But that's fine, my vision is slowly coming together and I can't wait to, in a few years, see the finished game. But even before that, I'm looking forward to the journey that will get us there!

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Ah, okay. I haven't played any of the game yet, so I was basing my assumption on the listed tags for the game. As a general rule, I don't even consider playing a game until it's on version 0.5 or later. No hate against any developer, but I don't want to play a game if it doesn't have a lot of content. For one, there usually isn't that much content in games with low version numbers, so playing for 30 minutes to an hour, before having to wait for more isn't all that interesting to me (unless the whole game experience is meant to be consumed in an hour). Secondly, the developer may abandon the project. That second reason is really only there for the first-time game developers so that doesn't really apply to people like you, but that first condition definitely applies. Unless someone is able to make the claim that version 0.1 (or 0.0.1) of a game contains multiple hours of gameplay, then I ain't interested. I'll definitely follow the game to see how the development is coming along, but that's about it.
i am the same, if it's seemingly good game it needs to be at least 50% complete to consider playing it. Otherwise nope. f395's previous game was not bad, so I am assuming this one is similar or better. That's why it's on the waitlist. Looks like I will have to wait another year or more though lol.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes