dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
That can kind of be done with inclinations. Like adding Sadist, Breaker, Bully, Forward to folks (then adding Target to Submissive to MC).

I did something different than the dangerzone seed (which I played thru and can get boring, cause everyone is the same), where I had every normal NPC with Slut and Attentive Lover (which makes everyone agreeable to have sex, and not force you into positions, and not be assholes about it, like not calling MC a bitch all the time and kicking me after sex), BUT I had one of the professors have all those noncon inclinations. I made him the art teacher and named him Mark Jefferson of course, and he is always choking MC out. First time MC had sex with him, he just fucked her doggy style while choking her, and she left with full bars in Pain and Humiliation, and that was her losing her virginity.

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
The roommate isn't, but I looked back into previous posts and I think it's because my exhibition is too low?
Does exhibition matter? My exhibition wasn't higher than 2 at the most(I never get it high, as I'm not into that tbh). However both lust and romance were maxed out for me. Maybe there's another trigger that isn't apparent...

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does exhibition matter? My exhibition wasn't higher than 2 at the most(I never get it high, as I'm not into that tbh). However both lust and romance were maxed out for me. Maybe there's another trigger that isn't apparent...
I swear it might be something as simple as masturbated that day as I think I got it essentially the first time the roommate was away but may also have had my hard nipples poking out when I visited.

Mar 18, 2019
That can kind of be done with inclinations. Like adding Sadist, Breaker, Bully, Forward to folks (then adding Target to Submissive to MC).

I did something different than the dangerzone seed (which I played thru and can get boring, cause everyone is the same), where I had every normal NPC with Slut and Attentive Lover (which makes everyone agreeable to have sex, and not force you into positions, and not be assholes about it, like not calling MC a bitch all the time and kicking me after sex), BUT I had one of the professors have all those noncon inclinations. I made him the art teacher and named him Mark Jefferson of course, and he is always choking MC out. First time MC had sex with him, he just fucked her doggy style while choking her, and she left with full bars in Pain and Humiliation, and that was her losing her virginity.
Yeah, but in the end that depends on RNG, I could just edit it so MC can ask any character to choke them regardless of traits.

DirtFarmer

Nov 24, 2017
Rereading the post about it I actually have no idea if it does
I remember having the option the first in-game day and clicking on it
I swear it might be something as simple as masturbated that day as I think I got it essentially the first time the roommate was away but may also have had my hard nipples poking out when I visited.
Tried masturbating same day and still no option
How do you get hard nipples?

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
Rereading the post about it I actually have no idea if it does
I remember having the option the first in-game day and clicking on it

Tried masturbating same day and still no option
How do you get hard nipples?
I haven't been able to even play, but I should tonight and check it out. I know for a fact that you can get a "talk about sex" almost right away, and if you're playing an FMC , it's the one where you have the BFF check out your boobs. This even repeats until you can advance the milkshake plot.

Maybe the sex talks are tied to disinhibition? I always start off with 1-2 points in that skill.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
What are the stories involved with the various sports activities?
So far I have only tried Cheerleader route.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
What are the stories involved with the various sports activities?
So far I have only tried Cheerleader route.
e-sports is worth playing as you can get to know a girl that invites you for collab-streams. Swimming can lead to trainings in the nude (yawn). The other sports had stuff I (played &) forgot, maybe for a reason. All in all the game sports in general appear pretty underwhelming to me. Especially the "game days" are utterly boring. Wonder why, actually. GREAT GAME, of course, but there is room for improvement.

Last edited:

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Patreon bullshit + Disinhibition got rebalanced + we kind of feel like we're the more dubcon/consensual roleplay game. DoL is for dark noncon, CoT is for more wholesome consent.
Getting done by the entire university... wholesome...?
Getting done by the professors... wholesome...?

I'd describe these rules as hypocritical and puritan, rather than "wholesome". :D
Which is why I wount touch Patreon for anything.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
btw... is there a tag for "turnbased sex scenes"?
...like this one, DoL, ERA games, LilithsThrone, etc?

Most seem to have "Turn based combat", but not all games with turn based combat, has turn based sex scenes.
...in fact - most turn based combat games just ends with some imagery/story being told at the player, with zero further interaction.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Any idea how do i progress for the esports teammate guy who asked if he can be involved with the streaming girl in our esports team? I did college girl cam with the streamer girl already.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Does anything bad happen if you just stop attending classes?
Either here or on Reddit, some guy said they ignored classes entirely, staying in their dorm room, and just made tons of money streaming 8 hours every day, and nothing bad happened. On the roadmap down some, they have planned some consequences for doing badly in school, but right now, I don't think there is anything that happens to you, besides paying more to mom.
I tried something similar and failing school also locks the main character out of participating in the game days for their selected sport.

Reactions: dinuguan42

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Any idea how do i progress for the esports teammate guy who asked if he can be involved with the streaming girl in our esports team? I did college girl cam with the streamer girl already.
Sooner or later she will give you the option to mention this guy. Try more times!

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes