RPGM Country of Meli Demo

BukoPanda

Dec 23, 2019
CoverArt.png
Hello~! This is my first time posting a thread in Development. (So I hope i'm doing this all okay)
Also English is not my first language, so I hope you don't mind when you find some broken english.

I posted a thread back then here
And everyone truly helped me with confidence, I'd like to give my thanks to Icarus Media and others for giving me a push to just release the demo of the game and find some feedback.

This game was created last year but I had a slow step on making my way out to finish the demo. All I learned about RPGMaker was learned in this game itself as I learn more and implement or remove them. Like on my previous thread, I had my brain scattered to add alot of content as much as possible with my little free time.

This is my first game that I released and I plan to make more in the future if I won't be able to develop this game even further.

If anyone is interested to play the demo out, It's here:

Getting feedback is absolutely helpful, I don't mind getting criticized!
also would be helpful if you could help me find bugs I couldn't find.

If anyone is interested to follow me, I'm here:

Although I rarely open this website and post anything.

Country of Meli Demo

Imagine waking up on a place out of a sudden. With memories that you can barely remember. This is Rei Wolfe, exploring the world with few little memories and trying to survive on a place filled with monsters. With him having broken memories leads to his past more...mysterious.

Characters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is what I planned on the future for this game:

-Interactable party (You can PET/PAT the characters if they're on your party)
-Add more characters, especially villains
-Add some mechanics in battles but also make sure it's still simple
-Side characters you'll be able to interact with
and of course
-finish the entire story

If I ever finish my assesment on school and alot of people wanted me to continue this , I would be really happy to develop this even further.
and IF i never touch this game again, it means I would be developing another game or focusing on other hobby I am passionate on.

This game was inspired by Black Souls (Includes the sequel) and MY]R (Including other Takamuran games, A new game and TMA)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mashiro010102

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Your welcome, glad to see another developer and game out there. Welcome to the journey and keep going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BukoPanda