VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.11] [steinercode]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
If classroom of the elite were reality of adulthood, my life couldn't be any more further away from it. I won't even get into the complete lack of social justice, or even a justice system that's based on the foundation of innocent before proven guilty in their world. I can't believe I watched 3 seasons just because I simp for a couple of the girls.

Without getting into all the things that would only happen in that school but not in adult life, I have to say that I was only finally be able to have an actual life after becoming an adult (actually after graduating college) A life that I can actually enjoy. No longer bound by the school system that forces you to do things you don't care about nor help you in your future. No longer need to go to a particular place for x amount of time every day. Have full control of your schedule and be able to adapt to changes. Also, and actually be able to provide value to the society so that other people can appreicate you.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Now that Classroom of the Elite has a game. All that is left is for someone to make a game based on Danganronpa and Digimon then all of the Anime I love has at least 1 game on this site..

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Now that Classroom of the Elite has a game. All that is left is for someone to make a game based on Danganronpa and Digimon then all of the Anime I love has at least 1 game on this site..
Digimon?? You want dinosaur sex or something?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote