• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.11.2] [steinercode]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
If classroom of the elite were reality of adulthood, my life couldn't be any more further away from it. I won't even get into the complete lack of social justice, or even a justice system that's based on the foundation of innocent before proven guilty in their world. I can't believe I watched 3 seasons just because I simp for a couple of the girls.

Without getting into all the things that would only happen in that school but not in adult life, I have to say that I was only finally be able to have an actual life after becoming an adult (actually after graduating college) A life that I can actually enjoy. No longer bound by the school system that forces you to do things you don't care about nor help you in your future. No longer need to go to a particular place for x amount of time every day. Have full control of your schedule and be able to adapt to changes. Also, and actually be able to provide value to the society so that other people can appreicate you.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Now that Classroom of the Elite has a game. All that is left is for someone to make a game based on Danganronpa and Digimon then all of the Anime I love has at least 1 game on this site..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
COTERedSonata-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paquito/69

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This is really great. I had an error with one evil choice regarding "evil_meter" or something like that, that said, hopefully think game will take a few years to complete with an insane amount of content. I look forward to see it regardless because the art is so awesome.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
There is one error you get once you click on - what an amateur - you get an evil meter not defined error or something like that.
Else its pretty good just ayanokjis behavior is a bit off from how he would normally act but not so far that its not enjoyable

Animefreak2518

Feb 28, 2023
This is really great. I had an error with one evil choice regarding "evil_meter" or something like that, that said, hopefully think game will take a few years to complete with an insane amount of content. I look forward to see it regardless because the art is so awesome.
Have you resolved this?

sartre4366

Mar 2, 2023
yep, Ichinose is coming in the next update, and possibly Ibuki as well.
I'm enjoying it a lot so far, although I hope you don't introduce too many characters to fast, otherwise we'll have to wait forever to finally get some... action. Otherwise looking forward to the development.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes