yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
ok thanks I plan on reviewing it either this release or next. I like to wait till the 10th update(.9 to .10) mostly cause a good chance the game will stick around. Please let me know when its up for free and thank you for making a great game

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
The free release is usually a month after the first paid release but the last two have been leaked a week early or so.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
0.9 just dropped for any one wanting early access and to support Cosy.

"Hey guys!

0.9 Is now complete and ready to play.

As usual, the content ballooned beyond my expectations, with the totals coming to 24k words, 1355 renders, and 41 videos, making this the longest ever update by every metric - I hope you enjoy it, I think it's a real fun one, with a few revelations and a lot of hot scenes!

Please let me know if anything doesn't work and I'll try to get it fixed ASAP, and if you have any other feedback feel free to leave it here or on discord. I'll speak to you all in the first dev log of 0.10 in a couple of weeks!"

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
This is the best update so far. Genuinely incredible. Fun, great character development, and the threads tied together in the update were all so smooth. It couldn't have been better. I wish I had a stasis chamber so I could just wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This is the best update so far. Genuinely incredible. Fun, great character development, and the threads tied together in the update were all so smooth. It couldn't have been better. I wish I had a stasis chamber so I could just wait for the next update.
plus there is lots of stuff with Sarah, I just love her, lots of character development with her as well. Now we just need to break Rachel in :ROFLMAO:

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
Oh man I can't wait to play the new update, especially with what the people above me have been saying! Gotta show some love to Cosy here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Except for Cosy.
IMO cosy has already won, he has a stable and well liked AVN ,very few devs can say that especially in the timeframe he did it
the likelihood it getting leaked will only increase the bigger the fanbase gets, the top 5 always get leaked within a day sometimes hours ,cosy isn't entirely there yet but thats only a matter off time if you ask me

4.70 star(s) 151 Votes