Kyle785

Mar 23, 2021
Is this a pirated version of the game? It seems as though the dev has released it for free but wanted to make sure. If someone has his Subscribe Star link, let me know, or how else i can support him.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This might be a dumb noob question, but I'm confused about the guys who come into the lobby with slaves they want me to train. I can see from the task tab of the slave's profile that I need to bring one of their skills (usually vaginal) up multiple levels, but I don't see how to do that in a single day. It doesn't seem like the MC's fucking skill (or rate at which he improves the slaves' skills) levels up at all, so it doesn't seem like I can get better at training them with practice. Are you just supposed to use potions, or something else that isn't readily available at the beginning of the game?

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
You need to have the right devices/toys/etc. So vaginal you can mix using your own "implement" and a dildo, as well as the correct rack. Such a task will usually take you most of the day.

Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You need to have the right devices/toys/etc. So vaginal you can mix using your own "implement" and a dildo, as well as the correct rack. Such a task will usually take you most of the day.
Correct. To add to that, your natural capacity to train will also increase as you can train longer each session as you progress through the game. However, I never found training randos' slaves all that lucrative or productive, so I suggest spending your limited time on other things.

Reactions: rb813

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone know how to get the "Mistress pays your debt" scene?

Alternatively anyone have a full gallery save they can share?
You can find it in C:\Users\*YOU*\appdata\local\cos\Saved\SaveGames
Its the "ach.sav" file.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone know how to get the "Mistress pays your debt" scene?

Alternatively anyone have a full gallery save they can share?
You can find it in C:\Users\*YOU*\appdata\local\cos\Saved\SaveGames
Its the "ach.sav" file.
Have a mistress, run out of cash.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Even after all these years this game is still the number one for me on the site, but this completed mark annoys me even better than if it was just abandoned. I wish........................ nvm. lol

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is it possible to switch jobs for the employee to be a maid for example?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
No, promotions are permanent.
Too bad. It took a great while to get used to the clunky game mechanics but I enjoyed it after a while.
If you aren't able to reassign your slaves that just suck!

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Too bad. It took a great while to get used to the clunky game mechanics but I enjoyed it after a while.
If you aren't able to reassign your slaves that just suck!

I take it you can't auction the slaves who are currently promoted either?
I honestly can't remember, but you can fulfill contracts with them.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I honestly can't remember, but you can fulfill contracts with them.
I asked first and tried later. You can auction the girls if they are promoted.
This was unfortunately what tipped the scale to not bothering with the game any more.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
I asked first and tried later. You can auction the girls if they are promoted.
This was unfortunately what tipped the scale to not bothering with the game any more.
The auction is not the only option in the game. If you try the sandbox mode there are 3 more place on the map such as the Marriage agency, Business center, and the Hospital.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Those were opened later and I finally got to know if my slaves were fertile or not.
However, there shouldn't be a story mode which isn't helping the player understand the concepts of the game.
My patience with solving the puzzle of how the developer made the game is now spent.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Those were opened later and I finally got to know if my slaves were fertile or not.
However, there shouldn't be a story mode which isn't helping the player understand the concepts of the game.
My patience with solving the puzzle of how the developer made the game is now spent.
Yeh I admit, the story mode is not the best way to start, but if you don't have enough patience and you feel the game grindy, then I suggest to try the Sandbox mode with the cheats. Unlock all rooms was one of my favourite.
Learning everything in this game will be a longer process, but if you like the game's concept, you won't regret your time you spent on it.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yeh I admit, the story mode is not the best way to start, but if you don't have enough patience and you feel the game grindy, then I suggest to try the Sandbox mode with the cheats. Unlock all rooms was one of my favourite.
Learning everything in this game will be a longer process, but if you like the game's concept, you won't regret your time you spent on it.
I do have patience and I like to figure stuff out, to some extent.
I only cheat when testing games currently in development to minimise grinding. But since this is completed I wanted to play the game as it was intended.

I'll let it rest for a moment and try again.
I really like management games but I haven't found any that I really like yet.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and -Complex-
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes