• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Cosplay House [v12.0 Alpha] [PixelDottod]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

0_Alpha

Sep 21, 2022
I'm sorry, right now it might be a bit difficult to investigate. But the game is in early alpha version so don't worry a lot more updates are coming this month!
No worries, I'll keep an eye out for the future updates. For now, best of luck with this project!

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Alpha 1.0 - Cosplay and new visual identity

Introducing our new visual identity:
I know how important it is to create a distinct and recognizable brand for my game, both in the game itself and on social media. That's why I've taken the time to redesign the logo and choose new colors that truly reflect the essence of the game. I'm confident that this new visual identity will help me stand out in a crowded marketplace and better connect with my audience.

Revamped UI:
As part of my new visual identity, I've also completely redesigned the user interface. I've switched to vector art, which not only looks cleaner and more modern but also helps make the game more accessible for all players. With a sleek new interface, navigating the game and managing your cosplayers has never been easier!
screenshot_1.png

New customization options:
I'm thrilled to announce that you can now customize your cosplayers like never before! With the ability to change their hair, hair color, makeup, outfits, and more, you'll be able to create unique and personalized looks for each of your cosplayers. And keep an eye out for future updates, as I plan to lock certain customization options behind storylines, quests, achievements, and other in-game milestones.
screenshot_6.png

New outfits added:
I recently ran a poll to see what new outfits players wanted to see in the game, and I'm excited to announce that I've added two of the most popular choices! I'm always listening to player feedback and using it to improve the game, so don't hesitate to let me know what you'd like to see next.

==========================
I'm really excited for the next update, which will be more content-focused than ever before. In addition to a brand new H-scene, players can expect a wealth of new dialogue options that will help them better connect with their cosplayers and build deeper relationships. And to make sure that the game stays balanced and engaging, I'm also working on game equilibration that will ensure a fair and challenging experience for everyone.
Thanks for supporting Cosplay House! Stay tuned for more updates and exciting new features.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosplayHouse-1.0Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PixelDottod

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Alpha 2.0 is out!
Hey everyone, it's time for another exciting update! This alpha release is a major milestone for Cosplay House as it adds the very first character, Amélie, who serves as the concierge to the hotel and will assist you in growing your cosplay business. This release also introduces the final version of the dialogue system and interactive H scenes, which I hope will enhance your overall experience. And if that's not enough, I have some great news - Cosplay House is now playable on mobile devices! I'm thrilled to be able to offer this new option to players. As always, I appreciate your continued support and feedback.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Remember, you can support the project on Patreon to help me continue to develop and improve Cosplay House. Your contribution will allow me to create even more engaging content and features, and I'll be forever grateful for your support.

Next update will feature
  • Development of Amélie character.
  • New character, your first cosplayer girl.
  • Save system.
  • Player room.
Changelog
While there have been many improvements and new features added, I've decided not to detail them all in the changelog. Instead, I want you to discover them for yourself by playing the game directly
  • Improved dialogue system. I can now display portrait, emotion, object, whole scene and of course interactive H-scene.
  • New player creation screen.
  • Intro scene.
  • Android version
  • Removed oral scene. It will be reworked and come more naturally in the game storyline.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosplayHouse-2.0Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
" Alpha 2.0 is out! "

No. 0.2 is out. And usually, 0.2 is not even in alpha stage.

2.0 is a second iteration of a program that was released fully (1.0), ie. a successor.

May i suggest that you read up on versioning?

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
The switch to Vector Art might be the opposite of what it needed.
There's a big difference between the character visuals, colors and resolution and the GUI. Makes the idea seem less unified and more like two different things glue tohether.

Establish a "visual resolution" and upscale from there, so everything is evenly pixelated or smooth

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
May i suggest that you read up on versioning?
You might want to yourself.

Versioning doesn't have a defined standard, that site outright clarifies that itself and says it's advocating its system for a very specific context that has nothing to do with general development. Versioning is determined by the developer's personal preference, nothing more and nothing less.

There is no "right" way that invalidates any others, if a dev wants to make vSandwich and have the follow-up be vEpsilon that's their prerogative because versioning is purely for internal purposes.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Another nostalgia fuck game, raven and other waifus famous toons and woman we had a crush on since always... now in another 18+ game... lets hope they give us lots of girls maybe ahsoka and stuff since this is cosplay it could be 1000 girls or more, i have some ideas. The art style is nice. Good game so far.

Reactions: PixelDottod

PixelDottod

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2022
Another nostalgia fuck game, raven and other waifus famous toons and woman we had a crush on since always... now in another 18+ game... lets hope they give us lots of girls maybe ahsoka and stuff since this is cosplay it could be 1000 girls or more, i have some ideas. The art style is nice. Good game so far.
Thanks!

I have big plans to add a ton of new cosplay costumes, and I've designed the system to make it easy to add even more :). As some point, community will take the lead in deciding what cosplay to add next.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I am getting a soft-lock when selecting
Phone -> Girls -> Message -> Let's Meet
All I see is the below but nothing happens.
1680802244028.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote