Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.9] [harmarist]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Zoroan

Jul 23, 2023
Does anyone know where the last chip in Depot-b is? I've been playing all day! This game can be said to be very interesting, and the exploration of the road is very fascinating. I think it's a bit like Hollow Knight. I explored a lot, cracked many exciting levels, and improved my attributes by killing monsters when I was bored.Some places are exquisitely designed, but there is also a place that tests luck and observation. I think I've almost collected all the items, and I've got two super-class equipment, but there's no clue about the third one yet.(If there is one.)
I would be very grateful if someone could give me some clues.
To tell the truth, the author made it with great care and even designed a secret cabin.(Although it doesn't help to find the last chip.)

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Sucks the tiers to actually get the new versions is 25$
The content is 10/10 but damn. Also feels like it's been a while since a new release even came out. still on 0.3.9 on the subscribestar

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
Is this all unlocked scenes available still for 3.10 via the OP save? Lack of change logs is confusing and not sure if this is getting content or just bug fixes. saves.jpg

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes