User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I am running the full version and your save worked without changes.
Seems like the light version has a bug, the resident area is not highlighted, though it is clickable and still works.
ahh thats why, i got the fullversion if even somtimes i have to wait almost 2 days till the dowl finish. but is worth

How do I use the gas potion?
Gas potion u can only use in certain areas, where it shows the button, but first u have to buy it at the Temple from the Shaman

How can I get Alice and the Girl from the bar to do something because they keep repeating and saying the same thing?How can I go further with them? Some help please.
4 the moment u cant get them higher as to flash pussy and Tits, 4 the Bar girl u have to consume some alcohol and she gradualy changes outfit and attitude towards u

Alice u must go in the evening to the shop and help / speak / flirt with her / after a couple of times u can invite her on a date and give her potion then she flashes her .....well u now what

cheers and have fun !

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Anyone else think that the mother in the women's-only subway car is the best looking model in this game? Really looking forward to see how he handles that situation :eek:penedeyewink:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Anyone else think that the mother in the women's-only subway car is the best looking model in this game? Really looking forward to see how he handles that situation :eek:penedeyewink:
nah the twins from the school are the best...well for me at least

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys. I try to get the school corrupted. But I can't get to the principal as it is said that I need a reason to meet with her. I tried the meeting on monday morning, but I can't figure how to use the Gas-Potion. Any advices ? Is there a walkthrought to avoid asking questions ?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys. I try to get the school corrupted. But I can't get to the principal as it is said that I need a reason to meet with her. I tried the meeting on monday morning, but I can't figure how to use the Gas-Potion. Any advices ? Is there a walkthrought to avoid asking questions ?
You need to get a job at the school first. Check the pc in the main character's room, use the explorer icon and surf the net. You will find out the school is hiring. Then you can go to the principal's room, but she'll refuse your application. You need to corrupt Mrs. Simpson and then ask her to help convincing the Principal once she's corrupted enough (I don't remember if there's a specific option or if it's just the Talk option).
After that you will be hired, can teach classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays for $1000, and also has free access to the Principal's office.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
the Nichole thing is new it was in the change log also maria has a cafe date scene
Just checked the changelog and it is referencing the new scene in Nichole's room. I saw that one as well but the scene which I mentioned happened in the MC's room in the morning. If it is new it is missing from the changelog.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not sure what triggered it. I went to sleep and when I woke up, Nichole was "riding" me reverse cowgirl in my bed. Only happened the once so far.
that was in last version when you reached nicholes next corruption the other corruption lv you do have sex with her however this time its in your room the corruption lvs are from 45 75 120 165 and 210

Reactions: dbp5ca

uneeds

Oct 22, 2017
It may be just you. After seeing your post I went and tested changing the PE teachers level from 1 to 4 and back to 1 and no error ever came up. What is confusing you about her route?
everytime i approach her in her office, i can trigger any conversation except rejection.
there is said that i have to approach her in resident area. but i got nothing.
iam still in the loop

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
everytime i approach her in her office, i can trigger any conversation except rejection.
there is said that i have to approach her in resident area. but i got nothing.
iam still in the loop
Did the principle herself invite you to her house first? If not, use the potion on her a few times till she does

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes