• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 29, 2023
The model is superb. Please don't change anything about her look.

The mini-game was too long winded for the scene pay-offs. Considering the timeline it's set in, I doubt they would wait to tell the maid what they want, so to speed up the game if you want to keep it in, perhaps already have the drinks wanted appear straight away as though they're shouting the order and it can speed the process up a little. Or maybe have an auto run which grants a percentage to success.

I take it the other two skills cannot be upgraded as of yet?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I've never understood this logic. If the game is good then why do you care ?
Because most devs can't script for shit, make crappy systems/gameplay loops, or in general slow or buggy messes, and with Ren'py you can fix the game on the fly. Dev abuses CPS or pauses? replace them all in 30 seconds and save literal hours of your life. Dev likes to gate crap behind repeating a variable 50 times? shorten the loop to a length that makes sense or edit the variables manually without messing with core game files like Assembly-Csharp or whatever it's called in Unity games.

Dev fuck up a label jump, transition, variable increment, etc.? Fix all that stuff on your own! Also you can see what you're getting into more easily before hand. Sure, you can extract assets from unity games but it's much more of a pain in the ass so you know if you're about to spend 3 hours roaming around for a crappy handjob scene with a mediocre story. Plus Ren'py is much smoother for VNs, has easily customizable menu, rollback, skip, save, textbox options etc. I have a ton of UI changes I make to Ren'py games on the fly to make them bearable if the dev has no clue what to do or tries to make their game artificially prohibitive. We've all only got so many hours in the day, I'm not gonna light them on fire bug testing or suffering at the hands of some shitty UX made by some amateur dev who has no clue WTF they are doing. Burned enough time doing that when I first got into this space and didn't know how bad most of the people who try this at all are.

There are a handful of decent Unity games on here and most of them aren't VNs. There is almost no reason to make a VN in Unity and that alone is enough to arouse suspicion in anyone who's been in this space long enough.

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Definitely an initial release, wish i didnt spend as much time as I did for nothing, but now I know. Will definitely come back in about 3 or 4 updates I see the potential. I can see this game being a bit grindy though...... :poop: Let's hope that doesnt happen

Reactions: korkmaz1

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
On the mac version it isn't working, for me at least.

Can open the game but when you start game it says something about KeyNotFoundException and then something about the object reference not being set to an object.

That's a shame.

brata

May 16, 2017
Dev abuses CPS or pauses? replace them all in 30 seconds and save literal hours of your life. Dev likes to gate crap behind repeating a variable 50 times? shorten the loop to a length that makes sense or edit the variables manually without messing with core game files like Assembly-Csharp or whatever it's called in Unity games.
So basically you don't wanna play the game the way the dev intended. Got it
Well , it's your loss bud since you are missing out in good games.

• Angry
Reactions: Taider14

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Game looks promising, i hope, the planned Netorare Tag, is in the Future avoidable. :D

If not, who is getting cucked with a Female Protag? x)

Reactions: Aqzaccaza

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I like the mother, but are there any animations planned? If not, then the game has no future.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Very promising if it can deliver on the, fairly rare, slow corruption genre. Keeping all my eyes on this.

Pity the underwear is highly out of place design wise, they look modern and current, which clashes rather heavily with the setting.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Cant get to the bar ( brother) to get the drinks :( anyone with a solution or is it a bug ?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes