• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
sloth isnt responding to anything and doesnt post. games that are not declared finished get an abandoned tag after 6 months or so of radiosilence.

Last edited:
Reactions: peppapig5865
Sep 11, 2021
I mean, he does lie like one, but he's too busy with his own pole to even bother focusing on another, aside that he's chill, well, you can choose the chill options like, being good with the people that works under him, including the gals that work "under" him.

AI has been getting better (the models have been getting more verbose and eloquent) the issue is that you need to feed it information about the characters, settings and interactions and... well... the mother is the only character that hasn't been fleshed out enough.
I have been looking into AI but all the code and technical stuff has me lost. i really need to learn how to do all that, but i'm not sure if i can learn it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
abd know why this game abandoned
Dev disappeared.
Few things to note though :

1. Sloth was open about the game being a learning project for him, and warned that there was no guarantee he'd keep going until he had a full game.
2. Last news we had was in the middle of the worst of the pandemic. Something about bad news for his family. We don't know any more (which is fair, it's his personal, private life).
3. He dissapeared shortly after that and didn't give any news since.

We are a few thinking he might have had really... "bad problems" and simply dropped the game because he didn't have the time or heart to keep going. That's entirely fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Dev disappeared.
Few things to note though :

1. Sloth was open about the gmae being a learning project for him, and warned that there was no guarantee he'd keep going until he had a full game.
2. Last news we had was in the middle of the worst of tne pandemic. Something about bad news for his families. We don't know any more (which is fair, it's his personal, provate life).
3. He dissapeared shortly after that and didn't give any news since.

We are a few thinking he might have had really bad problems and simply dropped the game because he didn't have the time or heart to keep going. That's entirely fair.
Absolutely true and fair ... buuut the one thing that bothers me the most is the fact that any time I've checked the dev's F95 profile it always says "Last seen online: Today".
I can't blame him for discontinuing the game, he wasn't monetizing it and he has no account to give regarding his private life. It's just that considering that he still logs on regularely 1 "Hey I'm gonna stop developping the game thx & bye" would have been nice.
I'm not expecting anything by now it's just frustrating is all, even more so considering the originality of the game.

Caye_Crowley

Mar 23, 2024
Absolutely true and fair ... buuut the one thing that bothers me the most is the fact that any time I've checked the dev's F95 profile it always says "Last seen online: Today".
I can't blame him for discontinuing the game, he wasn't monetizing it and he has no account to give regarding his private life. It's just that considering that he still logs on regularely 1 "Hey I'm gonna stop developping the game thx & bye" would have been nice.
I'm not expecting anything by now it's just frustrating is all, even more so considering the originality of the game.
In this world only money and greed matters :(

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
While you're not wrong, might be that he just put the thread on mute back then and forgot about it since. He didn't promise anything nor was he taking money, so he's got no responsabilities to speak of.
Wouldn't be the first dev who goes back to being a simple user, either.

In this world only money and greed matters :(
... If that was the case, Sloth would have taken money for the game. He never did.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
While you're not wrong, might be that he just put the thread on mute back then and forgot about it since
several users have posted on sloth's wall regarding corruption time already, its unlikely they "forgot". unless all notifications are turned off.

i have a fear the dev lost close family and broke.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I miss slotty...I just can't get past the idea that it really corrupted our time :).

Any way...I am happy that there's evidence of logging in, as it is a chance of reading any of it, and convince enough to do 1 final release and have full closure.

Reactions: Caye_Crowley

Caye_Crowley

Mar 23, 2024
I miss slotty...I just can't get past the idea that it really corrupted our time :).

Any way...I am happy that there's evidence of logging in, as it is a chance of reading any of it, and convince enough to do 1 final release and have full closure.
That would be so nice. So many bad games out there and only a few with good Loli Content. It makes me so sad.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That would be so nice. So many bad games out there and only a few with good Loli Content. It makes me so sad.
I think that too many people are starting to forget about F95's general rule number 7:

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  1. This includes translations, bug fixes, etc for banned content.

I would add rule number 9:

Any AI-generated content that resembles minors or teens is absolutely prohibited.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-03-18.5589/

p.s.: don't answer this post.

• Angry
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Caye_Crowley

Mar 23, 2024
I think that too many people are starting to forget about F95's general rule number 7:

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  1. This includes translations, bug fixes, etc for banned content.

I would add rule number 9:

Any AI-generated content that resembles minors or teens is absolutely prohibited.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-03-18.5589/

p.s.: don't answer this post.
It's discrimination !

Reactions: Toushiro

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
several users have posted on sloth's wall regarding corruption time already, its unlikely they "forgot". unless all notifications are turned off.

i have a fear the dev lost close family and broke.
Sadly what I assume too.

I wish Filthy all the best. And if he does read these threads (Since he logs in daily), I hope he knows we support whatever he's going through. we'd love him to continue the game. But never at the cost of his health, mental health

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes