• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I don’t give a shit about the children. I like pregnant content for the pregnant women. Plus they can have both: have the first pregnancy be unique, but subsequent ones generic. It’s fucking bullshit that I have to make a new save at the start of every unique pregnancy because that’s content I won’t be able to access again.
Fucking this. Why bother making a pregnant bust if you're not going to let me see it again naturally? What's with this either/or situation? Kinu is the poster child of having your cake and eating it too. She's unique but we can still impregnate Kiyoko. Did they just have collective amnesia or something? Why are they so stupid?! How do they keep managing to lower my opinion of them every update?
The funny thing is, that is how Hana functions. Her first child with you is unique and comes with a CGI, yet that does not stop her from breeding you with generics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I have to say i would have enjoyed it a lot more if Hana pregnancy wasn't for the PC but for her, seeing how she's more the submissive type i think it would have been more fitting. Her art alone makes her a hundred times hotter than Kaede imo.

Imagine if Moira did the art for TiTs? one can only dream.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Which, since she turns out kind of... well, that whole incident flavors EVERY interaction with her after for me, in a way that makes them feel... awful. We were turned into a deadbeat parent without any say in the mater.
Not to mention of how generally pointless the timeskip is. Besides being a general dick move, the aging process brings very little of importance to the table. I mean, let's not really fool ourselves here, playing as Kinu feels slightly worse than the Urta segment from the previous game and your interactions with her worsen as well.

Compare it to, say, the Helspawn who would age quick as well but still remained the lovely daughter through and through that you could hug and talk happily with because, at the end of the day, she was still a child at heart. Shame she lacked much content but that was something that could have been done better with Kinu now that there were more resources and all to play with.

Alas, swing and an out.

DerekMook9006

Mar 12, 2023
Hana is already a dickgirl because Savin is especially obsessed with anal (and dickgirls, Hana, Etheryn, the salamander in Khorminos). Just give her a pussy and an impregnation scene of her own, man. Fuck this. I generally don't really get dickgirls in general. Like if you're obsessed with the female form plus a dick...why is a vagina an issue?

Also some literal-who getting an expansion right after introduction is ridiculous. Is there nothing else more important in the code train?

Also one time only pregnancies suck ass and fuck whoever writes them.
At this point, Savin needs to admit he created this game for his fetishism of trans women.

DerekMook9006

Mar 12, 2023
The new Hana girl had a line about Takahiro where she says that 'people inside the den and outside of it hate him' and I just read it as Savin jabbing at the readers that hate the drunk fox. I hope there's eventually a line from a Harvest Valley NPC on how they see a rabbit and his friends constantly jogging around and how it inspires them to get fit. Some real dedication in those folks!
It's this. Nakano_Simp.PNG

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I have to say i would have enjoyed it a lot more if Hana pregnancy wasn't for the PC but for her, seeing how she's more the submissive type i think it would have been more fitting. Her art alone makes her a hundred times hotter than Kaede imo.

Me too

Reactions: namelessone22

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

No, you get Adjatha and their absolutely utterly dogshit art with equator hips and moon tits.

DerekMook9006

Mar 12, 2023
After checking the recent, I think it's best to skip and ignore Hana. The only way to be officially her lover is to take it in the ass. Also, has anyone got impregnated by Hana as a Female PC with ONLY a vagina? If so, it'll be contradicting since she states that she wants a husband that is either a man or an intersex. Hana_Wants_A_Husband.PNG

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
After checking the recent, I think it's best to skip and ignore Hana. The only way to be officially her lover is to take it in the ass. Also, has anyone got impregnated by Hana as a Female PC with ONLY a vagina? If so, it'll be contradicting since she states that she wants a husband that is either a man or an intersex. View attachment 3615442
>"this far outta my way to get boobs for that kina treatment"
This lazy piece of shit haven't even bothered to grow a pussy! Hana is a disgrace to real transgender people who go all the way with genital surgery. :mad:
And by being Savin's self-insert, by extention Savin is a disgraceful, lazy piece of shit too.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
After checking the recent, I think it's best to skip and ignore Hana. The only way to be officially her lover is to take it in the ass. Also, has anyone got impregnated by Hana as a Female PC with ONLY a vagina? If so, it'll be contradicting since she states that she wants a husband that is either a man or an intersex. View attachment 3615442
Lmao, that is too fucking funny. Literally want so be a women or more like one and the only pregnancy is her impregnating you. How fucking dumb can they even be, LOL.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Out for drinks to hear all about the guy she'd rather be with, then end the night getting fucked in the ass (because the guy she's into won't let her). Vintage Orton Savin :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes