• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Surely that won’t be all they’re adding?
For Mayternity? No, there's a few things that were supposed to be happening, I just don't care to remember them. Freja is supposed to be getting more scenes, which is all I really cared about.

For the Evergreens? Yeah, that's it.

There's also a scene that may or may not have already been written for both sisters to be simultaneously pregnant, but that's just future stuff.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
For Mayternity? No, there's a few things that were supposed to be happening, I just don't care to remember them. Freja is supposed to be getting more scenes, which is all I really cared about.

For the Evergreens? Yeah, that's it.

There's also a scene that may or may not have already been written for both sisters to be simultaneously pregnant, but that's just future stuff.
So most likely won't

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The ones I know were written/are being written for this year's Mayternity are Hana (PC preg), Tarah (PC preg), Yochuli (NPC preg) and Meira (NPC preg)
There might be more, but I can't remember
Also, Kailani preg.

Oct 10, 2021
Nah it's way funnier for him and the cultists to do laps around Harvest Valley forever.
The new Hana girl had a line about Takahiro where she says that 'people inside the den and outside of it hate him' and I just read it as Savin jabbing at the readers that hate the drunk fox. I hope there's eventually a line from a Harvest Valley NPC on how they see a rabbit and his friends constantly jogging around and how it inspires them to get fit. Some real dedication in those folks!

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I mean let's be fair, CoC2 usually gets some meat on its updates, compared to the barren wasteland of TiTs. Your lucky to get a bit of gristle over there.

Speaking of mayternity dropped, hana and kailana

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes