arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Has anyone who married Brint noticed if there is any special detail for that?... the only thing I found is that now at the gym he tells you that he found gold when he married you in one of his scenes UwU.

I'm still waiting for the scene where he tells us that he only has children with the MC or that certain scenes disappear because you marry him. (A certain scene that keeps repeating itself where we motivate Brint to fuck all the women he can :v).

Or that a certain author who was allowed to design a companion remembers that it is successful, it already seems that he wants to compete with Atugia to see who has the least content.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Has anyone who married Brint noticed if there is any special detail for that?... the only thing I found is that now at the gym he tells you that he found gold when he married you in one of his scenes UwU.

I'm still waiting for the scene where he tells us that he only has children with the MC or that certain scenes disappear because you marry him. (A certain scene that keeps repeating itself where we motivate Brint to fuck all the women he can :v).

Or that a certain author who was allowed to design a companion remembers that it is successful, it already seems that he wants to compete with Atugia to see who has the least content.
Brint is a manwhore. When you marry him, do not expect him to give up his ways in banging every women he sees.

• Haha
Reactions: Ssato243

voli193

Dec 8, 2017
is there a mod that adds more art to the scenes? from what i have seen there is hardly ANY art during the sex scenes. i feel like i remember a mod adding some to the original game.

Reactions: deltajan

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well, I guess I'll put my hopes in Brint's dad......does anyone who has done the content for the King of the Minotaurs say anything about him?

deltajan

May 7, 2018
Every time I see a new update, I just get so confused. Its like theyre throwing darts at a board and seeing what theyre gonna work on. Now I get that theres multiple writers or whatever but like, it also feels like they already have work done but theyre drip feeding random stuff to fill some quota so they can keep milking this game.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Every time I see a new update, I just get so confused. Its like theyre throwing darts at a board and seeing what theyre gonna work on. Now I get that theres multiple writers or whatever but like, it also feels like they already have work done but theyre drip feeding random stuff to fill some quota so they can keep milking this game.
Well of course they're milking the game they could have finished this game ages ago but they would rather release lackluster "updates".

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
I think that while this game hasn't hit all the bingo marks, it is definitely one of the poster boys for the problems with the patreon system.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I find it's easier when you view the PC from a 3rd person perspective rather than 2nd, makes it way easier to not give a shit about what happens too
As much as it's quite obvious you're not the one dealing with the equivalent of a soccer club's full roster of OCs a whole world of fantasy and whatnot, it's still going to be CoC2 regardless of what person is employed if you ask me. Plus, I mean, you're still bound to put some value into the player character you're using for these sorts of things anyway.

I myself wouldn't exactly be happy with the character I came up with being sodomized by a flavour-of-the-month futa for no good reason besides someone just casually feeling like it one friday afternoon.

So what else are we going to get this May than the upcoming Tanuki preg?
Probably more Cait.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So what else are we going to get this May than the upcoming Tanuki preg?
I'm pretty sure we're going to be moving the Hellhound from the Fire Temple to the Wayfort(I'm pretty sure their getting a dickgirl expansion too). I recall that being mentioned and Moira posted an updated art of Hellhound on their Twitter(which is where I saw the aforementioned penis).

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Crazy we still got it better than whatever the fucks going on with TiTs

As much as it's quite obvious you're not the one dealing with the equivalent of a soccer club's full roster of OCs a whole world of fantasy and whatnot, it's still going to be CoC2 regardless of what person is employed if you ask me. Plus, I mean, you're still bound to put some value into the player character you're using for these sorts of things anyway.

I myself wouldn't exactly be happy with the character I came up with being sodomized by a flavour-of-the-month futa for no good reason besides someone just casually feeling like it one friday afternoon.
I'm here to read hot chicks getting plowed, if the PC is the hot chick getting plowed I'm fine. I ain't into heavy domme shit or horses so I just don't do that shit but otherwise the PC is just a pawn I'm using.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm here to read hot chicks getting plowed, if the PC is the hot chick getting plowed I'm fine. I ain't into heavy domme shit or horses so I just don't do that shit but otherwise the PC is just a pawn I'm using.
And my PC is a 6 feet tall, bara dude. You WILL enjoy watching him have homoerotic sex with minotaurs.
You don't want so see that? That's power fantasy. Now spread your cheeks, futa cock incoming.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
I went and tried because i thought it would at least get her uncomfortable but instead she got horny. And before that the extent of her relationship with my guy was a headpat to unlock the temple and get Kaz's scene (he washed his hands afterward).

I'd say she's truly a pink cumdump but i'd be doing the actual pink Qumdump dirty.

View attachment 3638840

(btw, her personal quest involves building a school for special kids by carefully handpicking teachers and staff that can help them realize their potential in life, no grooming in sight)
The last sovereign is a masterpiece of an rpg-maker game.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
if only more people would realize you don't have to self-insert
I'd bet most people *do* self insert but, from my perspective at least, I go for a straight male character not to RP as that character but because I'm into chicks and want to plow different ones. If I had to go for an analogy, it'd be like I'd rather see one person drive several different cars rather than the same car be driven by a variety of people.

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes