• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I've been wondering: How many people actually transform their PCs? And if so, how often do you do it? I personally almost never apply transformations to my character after I create them, unless I'm going for a race that's not available at the start. I don't see much use for it, from a narrative or gameplay perspective.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
So I've been wondering: How many people actually transform their PCs? And if so, how often do you do it? I personally almost never apply transformations to my character after I create them, unless I'm going for a race that's not available at the start. I don't see much use for it, from a narrative or gameplay perspective.
The most I usually do is multiple dicks, prehensile tongue, and maybe wings. I like to keep them as human as possible because I enjoy conquering other races physically and sexually. Plus it helps with immersion.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I personally never TF outside very superficial shit, like getting a bigger dick n balls(and I just cheat these so I can get the exact size I need). I always play as a generic, basic bitch human in everything I can. Like, this meme is me to a T minus making my character white.
FeO9slXWAAgMgCX.jpg_large.jpg

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Starter Wyld Elf is usually enough. Aside from the potion that stops hair growth not much else.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I went 9-tails in the first CoC once just to see what the pay off was. But aside from that one playthrough I just play literally me. Though sometimes I might give myself a fun new eye colour, as a little treat.

Reactions: Axismundi

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
At least one full transformation per TF item, though I don't always keep that on my main file. But I pretty much always have a set if items I'm looking for certain things out of. But I do agree, the TF items as they stand don't feel integrated well into the story. You're never given a reason that you NEED them. Then again, I don't self-project in these kinds of games. The Player Character is an avatar to operate through, not ME. So I feel free to experement with wtf ever. And if I go over my intended dick, ball, vag, anus, or tit size or count, oh well. I guess I get to see the version of the scene that mentions extra bits, or hyper parts.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Since there is content locked behind being a pure Elf or Lupine there is negative incentive to perform transformations. The only reason to change race is becoming one of the soul-bound races (Kitsune or Valkyrie) which blocks transformations.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That's what polls say, apparently. Most people just tf to their desired form and stay there.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Kitsune because I'm a native-born JPN and I'm always a kitsune (or fox/vixen second choice) in every fantasy RPG game that allows it.

Feel free to hate me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nail me to a cross, I know how much y'all hate kitsune content :giggle::LOL:

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
Welcome people in my magic box, and put on you tin foil hats for today's segment of "Insane Shower Thoughts"

Today's segment is about Cait which is just fucking cat with a letter who despite being from a religion about whoring and "renting wombs", being the first companion, the creators have seemingly actively refused to allow the PC to impregnate. Now this might be because of a one possible fact, Cait is the writer's OC. Now you might say the game is full of OC characters and stand ins from various writers, and you would be correct, however Cait is different, for Cait can be considered a Tier 0 OC. What I mean by Tier 0 is that this isn't just some character the writer cares about, but is one the writer feels connected to, sometimes too connected too as is the case for our writer Fen, Fen writes Cait right or is that savin? , for you see the world of CoC2 is their little playhouse with their OCs, with one major exception the PC, who they have very limited control of in their eyes. So in essence by the PC impregnating Cait to Fen it is essentially him cucking himself by allowing the PC to impregnate his super special OC, and he doesn't consider himself a cuck, no thats the PC's job to be a cuck and watch his OC do others in front of them, in his mind at least. Anyways to summarize the situation, no we will never be able to impregnate Cait because Fen believes it will make him a cuck.

Thank you for tuning into today's segment of "Insane Shower Thoughts"

And remember every 60 seconds in Africa a Minute passes, but with your help we can put a stop to that.

The fuck did I just write.

Oct 10, 2021
Since there is content locked behind being a pure Elf or Lupine there is negative incentive to perform transformations. The only reason to change race is becoming one of the soul-bound races (Kitsune or Valkyrie) which blocks transformations.
what's locked behind being an elf? the only thing i can remember being locked behind lupine is kiyoko's dog/wolf hunt scene. but that's kiyoko, so whatever.

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes