Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
I'm really annoyed that the gallery still lacks hints on how to unlock the CGs. Is there some way I can just unlock them through the Sugarcube console on the browser?

mekas32855

Sep 28, 2020
Corruption of Champions II 0.7.6 - Modded:

This mod created for "0.7.6 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+1000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹3› action points in the battle, this ‹3› action in the fight are including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for "strength & cunning" attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white and ginger" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have "long hair" (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a "maximum virility", "maximum cum rate" per hour and "high cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation, i added over ‹+100› power cards from the begining, including ‹6› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake" check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

i updated mini-games solution until 7.6 version.

Download Modded and Mini-Games Solution from " ".

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok FINALLY an update worth the time of day, I especially like NOT having to hear Jen bitch and moan to Ogrysh every time I cross THAT FUCKING STREET!

Also first time ever someone reacts to our TF, hope they realize that's the main appeal of TFs in a game and keep doing it! (Do you gain a power from the dragon TF? I hope so!)

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes