arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I would just like a guy who isn't so effeminate or who doesn't want to treat you as if you were the most special thing in the world, and then go get pregnant halfway across the continent........

postscript: excuse the spelling, google translator hates me xd

Reactions: jfmherokiller

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 3593271

Late but are they high? Literally everyone and their mothers is packing in this game. I get those people need the dicks attached to women to somehow justify their obsession with writing about gargantuan horse cocks fucking people in the ass, but my advice would be to just start writing male characters. At least then there'd be more variety and maybe we'd even get either some traps or (hard difficulty) a male companion that doesn't need siluring in 2,7 seconds.
Her cock is quite modest for the game.
She is not a dom and loves catching.
This is our first, and probably only, dickgirl Kitsune. In contrast, we Have Kiyoko, the twins, Azami, Rindo, Kohaku and Kira that are just have pussies.

There is a lot of overxageration in this comment.

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
Dickgirls are the only truly heterosexual choice. "I like pussy more than dicks." Oh yeah? How am I supposed to believe that when all you're fucking are women? Sounds like you're trying to avoid dick a bit too hard, imo. Afraid you wouldn't be able to resist if tempted? If you had only one option, did you really choose anything? Fucking women has to be the gayest thing you can do.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
This is our first, and probably only, dickgirl Kitsune. In contrast, we Have Kiyoko, the twins, Azami, Rindo, Kohaku and Kira that are just have pussies.

I dont think they were just talking about the new kitsune futa the last couple of new characters added have all been futa I believe. Which he has a point there is an overwhelming amount of futa and like hardly any male characters hell I can only think of like 5 in the game and only one of them you can actually fuck. And I'm not talking enemies I'm talking actual characters relevant to the story

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I dont think they were just talking about the new kitsune futa the last couple of new characters added have all been futa I believe. Which he has a point there is an overwhelming amount of futa and like hardly any male characters hell I can only think of like 5 in the game and only one of them you can actually fuck. And I'm not talking enemies I'm talking actual characters relevant to the story
Since the beginning of this year till now(so 5 months, almost half the year) the only new dickgirl is Hana. Astraea(the salamander from Berwyn's quest, so she's not new) came back for some sexing and Kalysea got her expansion.

We've also been able to de dick the demon girls Sandra and Caera.

So yeah, Monte is right.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Gotta factor in when TiTS adds stuff, its fair to consider stuff in a vacuum but also bigger picture. That said feel like they just inherently stick out more compared to proper chicks or dudes. I'm just happy when I see moira's art push ada's shit off the update page for a bit.

hana.Moira.0.png

Don't mind me, I feel like getting banned.
Good for your or I'm sorry for your loss idk

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I dont think they were just talking about the new kitsune futa the last couple of new characters added have all been futa I believe.
CAP, as the kids say.

Last big new characters were the KM prince(male) and princess(female). Character before them was Kailani, another female.

Characters before that were Rixx (futa) and Natalia (female).

So, last 6 months before Hana: 3 female, one futa, one male.

Overwhelmingly female, as usual.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
:KEK:

Ngl, don't remember who Azami, Kohaku and Kira are, but if they're anything like Kiyoko, the twins and Rindo then they need a major on linguistics to reverse engineer the mind haze spell that is Tobs' writing.

But anyway, true enough on me being uninformed. Haven't checked this one out and don't really mean to. This mindless copypasta of the same archetypes over and over just bored me the fuck out, which admits the exageration was my point and admittedly makes it all the more tragic that the only writer interested in branching out puts me to sleep with his essays.

Big tangent incoming but legit tried giving his goth salamander a chance, and after having a good rest just had to wonder how can it be that no writer in this will just boot up their AAA fantasy game of choice and export as is with no dick the token hot goth. Don't even gotta be Morrigan or Yennefer at this point - not even gonna mention Viconia cause that just increases the futa chances to a 100%. Just can do with Shadowheart, maybe check out some r34 for inspiration, and done. Honestly crazy that kind of copypasta is too hard. But then again maybe not considering this game got one good elf, Githa, and she's good because she's just a good old regular elf that neither looks nor acts like all the other WoW looking abominations.

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Ngl, don't remember who Azami, Kohaku and Kira are, but if they're anything like Kiyoko, the twins and Rindo then they need a major on linguistics to reverse engineer the mind haze spell that is Tobs' writing.
I think only Kohaku is written by Tobs, but I can't remember or find evidence of this Kira existing.

Azami is fairly brief. Almost disappointingly so, but given the environment she's placed in I can forgive that.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
CAP, as the kids say.
I'm so proud of you for learning zoomer lingo, Skan. Pretty soon you'll be stickin' out your gyatt for the rizzler in order to be a skibidi ohio fanum tax sigma male so you can start mewing and looksmaxxing.
Don't even gotta be Morrigan
Morrigan my beloved. This bitch single-handedly gave me have a crippling weakness for goth and snarky girls because I played the game when I was like 7. I thought something was wrong with my little johnson because of the scene where she tells you to get inside her tent and the screen fades to black...

• Haha
Reactions: Wrynn13

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'm so proud of you for learning zoomer lingo, Skan. Pretty soon you'll be stickin' out your gyatt for the rizzler in order to be a skibidi ohio fanum tax sigma male.

Morrigan my beloved. This bitch single-handedly gave me have a crippling weakness for goth and snarky girls because I played the game when I was like 7. I thought something was wrong with my little johnson because of the scene where she tells you to get inside her tent and the screen fades to black...
that zoomer nonsense :sick:

also idea what if we had a furry version of the hex girls in coc2?

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes