JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
Dickgirls are the only truly heterosexual choice. "I like pussy more than dicks." Oh yeah? How am I supposed to believe that when all you're fucking are women? Sounds like you're trying to avoid dick a bit too hard, imo. Afraid you wouldn't be able to resist if tempted? If you had only one option, did you really choose anything? Fucking women has to be the gayest thing you can do.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Her cock is quite modest for the game.
She is not a dom and loves catching.
This is our first, and probably only, dickgirl Kitsune. In contrast, we Have Kiyoko, the twins, Azami, Rindo, Kohaku and Kira that are just have pussies.

There is a lot of overxageration in this comment.
I dont think they were just talking about the new kitsune futa the last couple of new characters added have all been futa I believe. Which he has a point there is an overwhelming amount of futa and like hardly any male characters hell I can only think of like 5 in the game and only one of them you can actually fuck. And I'm not talking enemies I'm talking actual characters relevant to the story

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I dont think they were just talking about the new kitsune futa the last couple of new characters added have all been futa I believe. Which he has a point there is an overwhelming amount of futa and like hardly any male characters hell I can only think of like 5 in the game and only one of them you can actually fuck. And I'm not talking enemies I'm talking actual characters relevant to the story
Since the beginning of this year till now(so 5 months, almost half the year) the only new dickgirl is Hana. Astraea(the salamander from Berwyn's quest, so she's not new) came back for some sexing and Kalysea got her expansion.

We've also been able to de dick the demon girls Sandra and Caera.

So yeah, Monte is right.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes