jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Ah, that makes more sense.
I was skimming the the thread and someone said they gutted a bunch of stuff and shoved a bunch of loli in there at the end.
I'm not all that found of loli at all so that was a bad sign, personally i'd like to cut it myself but that take some doing.
Kinda sad they couldn't rework some of those things but if they can't they can't.
if you want a version without Loli content CoCX is pretty good and is being actively developed.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ah, that makes more sense.
I was skimming the the thread and someone said they gutted a bunch of stuff and shoved a bunch of loli in there at the end.
I'm not all that found of loli at all so that was a bad sign, personally i'd like to cut it myself but that take some doing.
Kinda sad they couldn't rework some of those things but if they can't they can't.
The loli is optional, opt-in at that.
They removed some of the unnecessary NTR and some of the trashier mod content.
They added a toggle to let you disable urta (one of fenoxo's self inserts).
So you can take hgg, disable urta, NOT enable loli. and enjoy a cleaner experience.

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
The loli is optional, opt-in at that.
They removed some of the unnecessary NTR and some of the trashier mod content.
They added a toggle to let you disable urta (one of fenoxo's self inserts).
So you can take hgg, disable urta, NOT enable loli. and enjoy a cleaner experience.
Hello, do you know how I execute it? What program do I need to run the game?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Apr 20, 2023
I believe CoC was the very first adult game I played, rediscovered it with the Xianxia Mod.
Still a very addictive game. Love it, I like it much more than CoC2.
Got me interested and downloaded the mod from GitHub. And I got a alert bout "Trojan.Obfus/JS!1.A51E" in the recent version, but can you tell me want version you're using in that screenshot?
View attachment videoplayback (9) (26).mp4

Febui

May 6, 2022
Might be a false positive but I don't wanna risk it
It's from adobe.com
Adobe.
But here's another mirror of the flash projector:
That's the one I personally used, myself.
Adobe did abandon support for flash, however, so a new system might have trouble. If you do get a black screen or something, download newgrounds player.
Xianxia is mostly machine translation quality with a lot of anime references and tons of characters you can't progress unless you lose a fight with them. and has toggles to enable/disable loli, furry, etc.
I wouldn't recommend Xianxia to anybody

Firewire561

Dec 3, 2018
As someone who just wanted to get back in CoC. Is there like a link for a pack of all the mods or just a recommendation on what mods and packs to get? This seems very crazy to get into but I have no idea where to start.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
As someone who just wanted to get back in CoC. Is there like a link for a pack of all the mods or just a recommendation on what mods and packs to get? This seems very crazy to get into but I have no idea where to start.
if you want a version that doesnt have loli and still runs on original flash i suggest CoCX. (check your country/state laws to see which version will be less likely to get you in trouble if you care about such things).

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes