seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, its usually the same setup, mods add content, where using it is on the PC decision area.
Where reading the features + changelog are key as to decision.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The mods just add more content so there's no reason not to use one. Revamp mod is good but there's also the "Anonymous mod" being developed by the /hgg/ board on 8ch that I think adds more stuff on top of that. The Anonymous ones probably your best bet though it's in active development.
Yes, but what I asked was "What i've to download?". Now I've done it fortunately (since you talk about the mod, that I've to play "all of them" because not just one it's enough or something like that and about what others are adding, but like I said, that wasn't my question). I just surfed (?) on the official forum of Fenoxo and found everything needed - since I had to download a version of CoC 1.0.2 that was modded and then I search around.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
How much of the game is completed?
I have Ember and Valeria as Followers
Kiha and Hellia as Lovers
And The milk girl as slave.
Can i convince Sheila to live in my camp?
What characters should i focus on?
I already beaten the final girl boss and obtained the "ascension" power
but i think that im missing a lot of things
is there a guide of some sorts?
Thanks.

Jul 5, 2017
How much of the game is completed?
I have Ember and Valeria as Followers
Kiha and Hellia as Lovers
And The milk girl as slave.
Can i convince Sheila to live in my camp?
What characters should i focus on?
I already beaten the final girl boss and obtained the "ascension" power
but i think that im missing a lot of things
is there a guide of some sorts?
Thanks.
you can't get sheila into your camp. There isn't really a guide, but the wiki basically tells you how to do everything.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
how can i download it guys ?.... please help me !

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I don't know if its the right place to ask this, but in the revamp version of CoC, the text keeps going outside the box in the game. Is there a way to fix the problem? I don't know how to fix and prevent the issue.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I don't know if its the right place to ask this, but in the revamp version of CoC, the text keeps going outside the box in the game. Is there a way to fix the problem? I don't know how to fix and prevent the issue.
It might be the interpreter that you're using.

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Interpreter? What's that?
In computer science, an interpreter is a computer program that directly executes, i.e. performs, instructions written in a programming or scripting language, without requiring them previously to have been compiled into a machine language program.There you go,right from the wikipedia,here i am to answer your question.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
In computer science, an interpreter is a computer program that directly executes, i.e. performs, instructions written in a programming or scripting language, without requiring them previously to have been compiled into a machine language program.There you go,right from the wikipedia,here i am to answer your question.
I have to change the scripting on the file to fix the text box issue? I was suggested to turn off the enemy stat info on a different site about the same thing. Don't know if that will fix it.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes