Seeking Corruption game similar to these.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I like corruption games with H scenes in battle or due to a loss/win. Such as Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, Taima Miko Yuugi, and to a lesser extent Succulence. Succulence to a lesser extent because I like the Anime art style more and I have to be in the mood for other art, which does not happen as much. MotOB is more of what I'm looking for with the battle scenes from TMY. With one major difference... uncensored. Even MotOB or TMY uncensored would be enough for me to play for a time.

I realize that the game suggestions thread seems to be for posting existing material. That's why I have this separated into different paragraphs. Any of these request met will make my year. Last line of the first paragraph being the easiest, the rest being a game suggestion to creators. In my experience developers come of sites like these periodically. If there is a 1% chance one of them may make my dream game, I'll take that chance.

With Succulence, I enjoyed the in battle scenes, but I felt they could've been much better. There's so much potential. In the case of TMY, I liked the battle H-scenes but the art was even more lacking than Succulence. I even think there are a number of ways to improve those scenes. Such as making H-related stats useful in combat. That's one of the areas I think Succulence had great potential in but missed. You play as a Succubus, why not let her use her powers in a way that can be strengthened with in game stats? A way that can be utilized for in combat gains and losses. Make enemies where that dynamic can backfire, or that it is less efficient to do that. Anyway, lots of potential. TMY was lacking not only because of censorship, but because the H-scenes had no input from the player. That game's concept was good but I feel it can be built upon. I like MotOB's out of combat events, the corruption angle, and the art and animation of combat. I like the Idea that she can wield two swords. It would be nice if the weapons were one choice out of many. I like Melty's Quests and Succulence's take on armor/clothing.

I guess what it comes down to is if you're going to do RPG combat and combat H-Scenes, make it more RPG like.

I know what I'm asking for is a lot. A lot of man hours, a lot to ask for from a guy who can't write a line of code or draw a picture better than a stick man. I guess if you're looking for a writer I could do that. I have no experience finishing a story but there is that. Yet I'll tell you this, I'd buy the game I'm talking about for 30-40 dollars. Especially if this is the length of a traditional RPG. I think the reason why more people don't buy these games off of Steam or DLsite is because they know it'll end in 2-10 hours. On top of that, they are usually not challenged and there's not as much depth. I have been playing RPGs since I was 4 years old. I am 37. I can't claim to know what the trends are, I'm not a marketing analyst. I can tell you this is the game I've been waiting to play since I was a very young age.....

I know many sites have rules about asking for uncensored content. I looked for the rules regarding this in the SIte Rules & Announcement page. Looked in general rules as well as request rules in the same area. I even looked at the "What is this" page in the beginning of this sub-forum. I looked for 30-40 minutes and didn't find any rules saying I couldn't do that. If I missed them, sorry I put up this post. Feel free to take this thread down. Please link me to the rules thread that shows this and any other rules I may have missed.

My intention is to follow the rules. I'm new and still finding my way around the site. So it could've been in a place that's simple to find and I overlooked it.