BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but how do you corrupt the Twin cousins? All that happens is that I need to find some way to feed it to them. The aunt is at 135 corruption and they both refuse a family dinner.
Go the Bar evening/night and look arounmd after the scene you can give them the potion in the room.
Edit: sry for double post :/

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi good Morning All ! yesterday I tried out the New up date, great Work By The Way !! Thanks a lot !!
and found a curios Thing, I went to the residential area at Night and get caught in an Loop. Had to Stop the game and Load a previous Save to continue with the Main Story.
(Tried a few Times and it Happens over again)
My question is A) did Anybody had the same Problem ??
B) is it a bug ? or just something on my System ??
C) Could it be Posible that when u use old Savegames (used the ones from version 0.67)Comes to this ??

Il Attach the Savefile (I Accidentaly overwrote my Highest Save (thats why u better dont play this Kind of games a bit Tipsy:perservingface:)
Good Thing is that i Can atach it :) do u need the logfile as well ??
thanks in Advance !

!!!!!!!!Caution !!!!!!!!
SAVE FILE OF A BUG ! DO NOT USE 4 UR GAME !!!

Last edited:

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Hi good Morning All ! yesterday I tried out the New up date, great Work By The Way !! Thanks a lot !!
and found a curios Thing, I went to the residential area at Night and get caught in an Loop. Had to Stop the game and Load a previous Save to continue with the Main Story.
(Tried a few Times and it Happens over again)
My question is A) did Anybody had the same Problem ??
B) is it a bug ? or just something on my System ??
C) Could it be Posible that when u use old Savegames (used the ones from version 0.67)Comes to this ??

Il Attach the Savefile (I Accidentaly overwrote my Highest Save (thats why u better dont play this Kind of games a bit Tipsy:perservingface:)
Good Thing is that i Can atach it :) do u need the logfile as well ??
thanks in Advance !

!!!!!!!!Caution !!!!!!!!
SAVE FILE OF A BUG ! DO NOT USE 4 UR GAME !!!
Did you go to her house after she invited you or before ?
if you go before so that's the problem . you should go after.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Did you go to her house after she invited you or before ?
if you go before so that's the problem . you should go after.
@witcher, thanks 4 ur adwise !

yes indeed, i was so anxios to see the new updates that I didnt go first to the principal and let her invite me,
the funny thing is that the save I accidentaly overwrote starts at Monday Morning so i went to the new Area to explore options
and filled up the Wifes with potions:eek:penedeyewink: instead of following the Principals path !

shortly after My Post i started a new Playtrough from an older Save (This time I went first to the Principal and gave her Potion (to get the cutscene where she ask me over to her side ) and Voila !! no Loop after ! (had to go there to advance the Story rape scene)

thanks again 4 ur answer.
and have a nice Day !

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017

yes indeed, i was so anxios to see the new updates that I didnt go first to the principal and let her invite me,
the funny thing is that the save I accidentaly overwrote starts at Monday Morning so i went to the new Area to explore options
and filled up the Wifes with potions:eek:penedeyewink: instead of following the Principals path !

shortly after My Post i started a new Playtrough from an older Save (This time I went first to the Principal and gave her Potion (to get the cutscene where she ask me over to her side ) and Voila !! no Loop after ! (had to go there to advance the Story rape scene)

and have a nice Day !

Good , then continue with the principal and her daughter route and you will find more fun scenes ;)
and the officer too did you start her route?
Good day to you too my friend

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
hopefully we can fuck the principal in the next update.
I'd rather he slowed down on giving the new characters content and went back to give more corruption tiers to Emily and Mrs. Simpson, and Nicole's slave event.
I'm liking the principal and aunt (and their families) but since they're new they're taking a lot of dev time from my favorites. Now that they reached a similar level of corruption to other characters, would be nice to change focus a bit.

If he must add stuff for the new girls, I'd like to see more with the C-store clerk.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

and have a nice Day !
To avoid shit like this I always start fresh when a new update happens. And usually replay only the routes that are required for the new content.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I misread and thought you got into a loop for using an old save, not that it was due to the order you did new content.
Still, Whenever there's a route updated I start from the beginning just in case.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
is it old save from previous version or you started from the beginning. it's my first time to play this game and faced no problems for now:D
I Continued from the Old Save point from v 0.67, and There are currently no problems is a good and profesional dev

I Play this game since the version 0.60 Modded with the Mod of the first Page, Normaly is no problem to import old saves,
even if u downloaded a new complete vesion and unpacked in a own folder u would be able, when u open the the Load Save Interface to continue with a save from the older Version.
and they dont interfere in new updates ( only that in certain cases like the one i mentioned if a few variables r not activated happens what happend to me ) but if 4 example the dev did insert new scenes in corrupiton level change and ur NPC got a higher corr level u never be able to see them till u reset the character to 0 corr level,(works only with the Mod) and corrupt her with the potions again,
usally i look in the changelog first whats new so i can reset the respective characters and apriciate the Artwork

Reactions: The Witcher

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey guys, I was just wondering if there is a walkthrough available for this game? or if anyone would be interested in making one? it would be very much appreciated :p

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Its more a visual novel type game where there are no wrong choices at least i couldn't find any.
I started by corrupting Heather this gives you a raise until you reach the cap at 700 per day.
Play through the first week, unlock the rest of the city aka downtown, earn 2k, get enough corruption with Heather, Jenny and Nicole have them work weekends at the cafe in maid costumes (can be bought at the adult shop for 2k) .
Corrupt your old teacher Mrs Simpson and have her vouch for you when you apply for a job at the school.
Now you can earn 1k on tuesdays and thursdays as well.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes