BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I did her mom and the students
But I cant progress what do?

put the attached file in your /game/ folder.
fixed the two lines.
There might be better ways of doing it but it at least got it working

Edit. Also make sure the filename is still island.rpy
Downloading directly from f95 adds numbers to the starts of filenames
Thanks alot

Last edited:

Bryannoneil

Sep 10, 2021
Corruption [v2.60] [Mr.C] - Original size 9GB
Compressed Android Port(761MB): MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Downloads pulled as I troubleshoot issues
I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Why can't I see the link

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
i have a question for creator of this game, this version of this game are free for gamers or not, because i get 2 times this version and 2 times i get strong bug. If not free for gamers not put in display, if are free for gamers, get out bugs. Can you explain me please? i never like get game without official permission.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i have a question for creator of this game, this version of this game are free for gamers or not, because i get 2 times this version and 2 times i get strong bug. If not free for gamers not put in display, if are free for gamers, get out bugs. Can you explain me please? i never like get game without official permission.
The dev doesn't hang out here...

Karan123

May 1, 2018
I can't download the game it's not give me any option to click on when I click on the download link like mega or workupload it's just copying the word...can you help pls

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really hope we get for our main slaves soon more content its a bit boring to have slaves when u can only bone the ass (mom/nicole) i want to bang them really in all the holes and make them pregnant a bit annoying that u can only impregnate 2nd chars like the playground moms,resident wives and cops...
i really hope we get that for all our main slaves (would be funny preggers nuns)

a bit bleah when u have to unslave them for normal sex via cheat

just a bit constructive complains thanks anyway for the great game
keep up the great work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't download the game it's not give me any option to click on when I click on the download link like mega or workupload it's just copying the word...can you help pls
Those links are hidden, you have to follow them.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This update was so fucking hot! I love what Mr C is doing with Sophia and all the old ladies. Didnt even know I liked old ladies :unsure:

mrdracarys

Apr 28, 2020
damn i love 2 new updates that bring Ava and Evelyn, those women has good body, without hairy armpit(i hate that thing, at the first i love the mother at tutor house until the dev put hairy armpit scene and make me no horny more), and when they became slave, their makeup isnt that much

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes