Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 15595
Gameplay:

The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Updated: 19/11/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.70
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Corruption, Mind Control, Slave, Harem

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Heavy: (3.95 gigs)
Lite*: - - -

*No difference in content. But now the Lite version has a much reduced image quality in many of the newer images... They are down to 520x292??
Credits: @Vespak for sharing the game and @dalzomo for magnet link.
Misc: by @hmm2(updated by @azerukaze)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry to inform you but your magnetic link is no good i tried 4 time with 4 dif apps and all cam back with same error the there was no torrent

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Like MattC95 noticed the OP magnet doesn't work. Thank you for the quick update though Muttdoggy, but something funky happened to the magnet when posting to OP.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3EBDC9E8DD761EE42BAC8B62AECBE48487412634&dn=corruption-v0.70-pc.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

the above (which I found about 3 pages back) works for me, the below (from the OP) does not.

you are correct your link works great the op link is a dead link

Reactions: Wilow

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed magnet by using another method.
Was unable to convert magnet to a torrent file in the meantime. Hope it works now!

Reactions: dbp5ca

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
None of the magnets works for me, have tried to add slashes but nothing happens get a the DNS adress could not be found error message.
try again.. right click on magnet, copy the entire thing.
Open a blank tab on the browser. Paste the link in the blank tab and go!
Give it a second and it'll start.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We would need someone with more torrent know-how then I do to make a torrent file.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If any of you are patreons, MrC could really benefit from a subscription to vogue magazine and a few youtube makeup tutorials. Every update the characters that looked fine look more and more like a blind kid with tourettes syndrome dressed them, while a drunken clown applied their makeup. It's not sexy, the principal looks so bad, is this game becoming a fap challenge?

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
If any of you are patreons, MrC could really benefit from a subscription to vogue magazine and a few youtube makeup tutorials. Every update the characters that looked fine look more and more like a blind kid with tourettes syndrome dressed them, while a drunken clown applied their makeup. It's not sexy, the principal looks so bad, is this game becoming a fap challenge?
hey the clown guy is alive! how you been man?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I've updated the cheat mod since the dev added a few lines in the original com.rpyc.
Just replace it with the ones attached and you should be able to surf the internet ingame now.
are you going to make a 0.70 mod too?

jackzyanto

Oct 1, 2017
here's a secret for you, if you have it set up to d/l more than 1 file at a time, you can start multiple files at the same time and d/l 25g in one go but beyond that, it'll be a 3 hour wait minimum which changes if your d/ler keeps trying during the wait time. oh yea you have to use megadownloader not jdownloader.
ayyy its working with megadownloader never thought there is a useful software like this, thz a lot mate...
cheers..

Reactions: DmC6
3.70 star(s) 199 Votes