• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
If you liked LWT WGW you'll like this one. Same kind of feel to daily grind and gradual corruption. Plus AAA renders and good storyline. Big file to DL but One to keep. TY to the uploaders.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Aigan remember please this Hyping on Relase Thread are not ok. Make a REQ Thread for+1. Otherwise be
patiently until the link is posted.

Reactions: TCMS and KseLT

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah whoever reported this thank you. In a few minutes I'm going to warn people and deleting their comments. I'd suggest people take a look at the rules.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We've been clear on this so many fucking times it's legit annoying at this point. One person says the game is out the rest just wait. If there's new info post it. That's it. The rest of "+1" "Hype" "Still nothing :FeelsBadMan:" "Waiting for someone" etc goes into the request section.

Reactions: lazychicken

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017

<Features>

-Jenny's new corruption figure

-Jenny's added Talk, Picture action

-Jenny's new scene (kiss,dance,handjob,blowjob,sex)

-Jenny new date scene

-Emily random event in hospital

-Emily added Talk,Picture action

-Emily new scene(kiss,titfuck,blowjob)

-Maria new picture scene

-Maria new action - Pet-play, Flasher-play

-Simpson random event in school

-Simpson's added scene(talk, video)

-Simpson new scene in her house

-Simpson new action - class play

-Michelle new action (talk, go to jail)

-Michelle random event in Police station

-Michelle date scene (through Phone)

-Mom-Sis random event in living room at night

-Mom-Sis kitchen scene in evening

-Mom-Sis new action - work in Cafe

v0.35b

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Link updated thx @Vespak
2 notes: You could have added the changelog that was posted by vespak and you put the wrong version in the title / thread :s. It's 0.35b not 0.35. Apart from that thanks for updating.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I think Corruption is a funny and fun game, un like many others that are more gameplay that sex this one is more sex than gameplay. It is good for a switch and not to be taken seriously.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2 notes: You could have added the changelog that was posted by vespak and you put the wrong version in the title / thread :s. It's 0.35b not 0.35. Apart from that thanks for updating.
The changelog was added later so i coudnt do it. sorry for wrong version

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Man this game is getting bloated, by the time it gets to v1.0 it will probably be 1TB...
Yep It's starting to be a real problem. The dev probably need to compress the art in some way.... or at least made possible to update only the code and add the new art without download everything again. However it is still one of my favorite game.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes