Rory Mercury

Nov 18, 2017
so whos their favorite girl in this game mine is the principal Melissa megan the milf neighbor and jenny and Nichole :D

DuruDuru

Apr 15, 2018
walkthrough please ?
There's no walkthrough. Just try to go into every place, doing all possible actions. Game is very random, so try to go into same place 10-20 times. You may trigger some new events there - like going to work when boss is not here will trigger new event, but only if you triggered other events.

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
How can i get the scene at the playground , it keep telling me to find a way to release their alertness

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
No luck going to convenience store for ice cream to reduce alertness for characters in park.
Is it linked to a time of day, day of week, or Is there any step I might have missed to trigger this.
I got the Old man in the Park late night scene to trigger, finally, by doing the spa date with Mom & Sis.
Seems like there is someway you might be able to bring a girlfriend here, any hints on that?
RED

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
No luck going to convenience store for ice cream to reduce alertness for characters in park.
Is it linked to a time of day, day of week, or Is there any step I might have missed to trigger this.
I got the Old man in the Park late night scene to trigger, finally, by doing the spa date with Mom & Sis.
Seems like there is someway you might be able to bring a girlfriend here, any hints on that?
RED
JFC this question has been answered a hundred Fing times in this thread. You go to OUTSIDE the convenience store and choose LOOK AROUND during the DAY.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
JFC this question has been answered a hundred Fing times in this thread. You go to OUTSIDE the convenience store and choose LOOK AROUND during the DAY.
what would you do to emily to make the doctors and nurse mad at you and also on the family of the principal , dana and becky it always state that i should make them meet with the wives , what to do also in their?
already got dana and becky to maximum corruption and also got the husbands to make remove their wives buttom

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Where i can find michelle?
Corrupt Heather, once her level goes up for the first time you'll get a scene next time you go to work where you greet her by groping her ass and Michelle will see and stop you. After that point you can visit her at the police station.

TheFools

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks
Corrupt Heather, once her level goes up for the first time you'll get a scene next time you go to work where you greet her by groping her ass and Michelle will see and stop you. After that point you can visit her at the police station.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes