lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
the 14th we find out the release date for the next version :p I'll try keep everyone updated on what's going on/anything interesting I find out as much as I can. I probably won't actually play the next release or two though, want to make sure I get some substantial content before my next play through.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
ill remind you dont worry :p
I was discussing with him how far into cucking the husbands we'll get and whether they'll know, he replied 'I am thinking about that part. I am considering whether to make them angry or to be cool about the situation' ...that's all I got so far :coldsweat:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
when sooner or later Megan is going become or slave like our mommy :p
obviously :eek:penedeyewink: I'm trying to use my powers of persuasion to convince him to let us be able to alter the husbands slightly so they get use to us fucking the wives, lol, THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES! :tf:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
you mean the wives in the residential area i think thats going to come when the principal family more content come out i mean we already seen them undress for us :eek:penedeyewink: i honesty dont want to see the husbands anymore XD and i doubt we will after the women have been fully corrupted and turned into our slaves
But who will look after our spawn once the wives are knocked up? Otherwise the game should be re-named child support simulator :test:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
obviously :eek:penedeyewink: I'm trying to use my powers of persuasion to convince him to let us be able to alter the husbands slightly so they get use to us fucking the wives, lol, THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES! :tf:
Excuse me but once I get paid $ 20 and how do I send them my suggestions on the plot of the game? Is there a dedicated section? Is there an e-mail?

Also because I was thinking that if more people who finance it ask or suggest more or less the same things, it could be more likely to develop them that way ...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Excuse me but once I get paid $ 20 and how do I send them my suggestions on the plot of the game? Is there a dedicated section? Is there an e-mail?

Also because I was thinking that if more people who finance it ask or suggest more or less the same things, it could be more likely to develop them that way ...
I literally just comment on the patreon posts and he tends to reply, he gives a decent response/interaction rate with his patrons.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 57288 i already talk with her in store but cant date with her like image
No idea, may not be in the game version currently. I've never seen the scene either so
You need to keep talking to her in the store, helping her. Eventually you'll be able to ask her out when talking to her in the counter. Then that date scene plays out (and you can spike her drink with a potion).

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
I am looking for games in the same type !! who could advise me good and who are still good not just advance demo! thank you ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
If I remember correctly, they are the Principles daughter and granddaughter, they are in the residential area after enough points into the principle

hello I can corrupt only 1 person in the residential area !! the 2 girls who are in the room I do not understand how we do because nothing works and we can not have them alone !! who has an idea ??

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
hello I can corrupt only 1 person in the residential area !! the 2 girls who are in the room I do not understand how we do because nothing works and we can not have them alone !! who has an idea ??
If you already visited their house, go back to residential at night and look around to save one of the girls, then you should be able to corrupt both of them after that, that's if the one keeps telling you to leave already.

Reactions: ivann

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
If you already visited their house, go back to residential at night and look around to save one of the girls, then you should be able to corrupt both of them after that, that's if the one keeps telling you to leave already.

how find the key ?? but y don't open the portal to night !!

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes