Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption: Cheat Mod [v2.30+] [Kinnerman]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Forrest

Jul 4, 2018
Does it work on Version: 1.65 ?
I cannot get the top buttons working to spawn med mon or change time but the comma command works so time change and such can work with that. The top commands seem to work fine for better experience mod though so

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I accidentally fucked up and removed some of the UI cheats I added. It's fixed now. You can click the time bar to change times and get potions like before. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
Hello! I made a mod for the game Corruption (Located )...I'm well aware that there's already a mod available for this game but I wanted to share mine anyway because it is slightly different.

Features
Here's how it works...There are two components to the mod: The first one replaces the diary screen. After clicking the diary button, You can edit the girl's stats by clicking the on [+] or the [-] buttons next to the Girl's names. Alternatively you can click the girl's name and edit the values with the [-], the [0], or the [+] buttons that appear below it. it and it will highlight one of the girls names in green, like so...

There are two modes, one that controls the corruption level and one that controls the sex level (Sex level is what controls the potion scenes). This can be toggled by clicking the

<Corruption LEVEL>

or the

<Sex LEVEL>

buttons.​

View attachment 114840

The top menu also has clickable buttons!
The 3 left buttons increases the amount of potions you have.
The center button changes the time of day! You can also do this by pressing the . or the Period button.
The rightmost button changes the amount of money you have.

Now the other component to the mod is a cheat menu for jumping to scenes. If you're like me and you hate the fact that you keep missing interactions due to random chance then you'll probably like this because it jumps to interaction screens between you and the girls.
You activate this cheat screen by pressing the , or the Comma button. I will not answer any questions on how to activate it because it is written right here.

You don't need to start a new game for this!

Installation
Same way you install all ren'py mods. Just decompress the files and drop them in the game folder with the other .rpa and .rpyc files.
Hello! I made a mod for the game Corruption (Located )...I'm well aware that there's already a mod available for this game but I wanted to share mine anyway because it is slightly different.

Features
Here's how it works...There are two components to the mod: The first one replaces the diary screen. After clicking the diary button, You can edit the girl's stats by clicking the on [+] or the [-] buttons next to the Girl's names. Alternatively you can click the girl's name and edit the values with the [-], the [0], or the [+] buttons that appear below it. it and it will highlight one of the girls names in green, like so...

There are two modes, one that controls the corruption level and one that controls the sex level (Sex level is what controls the potion scenes). This can be toggled by clicking the

<Corruption LEVEL>

or the

<Sex LEVEL>

buttons.​

View attachment 114840

The top menu also has clickable buttons!
The 3 left buttons increases the amount of potions you have.
The center button changes the time of day! You can also do this by pressing the . or the Period button.
The rightmost button changes the amount of money you have.

Now the other component to the mod is a cheat menu for jumping to scenes. If you're like me and you hate the fact that you keep missing interactions due to random chance then you'll probably like this because it jumps to interaction screens between you and the girls.
You activate this cheat screen by pressing the , or the Comma button. I will not answer any questions on how to activate it because it is written right here.

You don't need to start a new game for this!

Installation
Same way you install all ren'py mods. Just decompress the files and drop them in the game folder with the other .rpa and .rpyc files.
I have added any attachments before so where to add it (android/data/game folder then right there or there's a file. Inside that file?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I have no idea how to install in android as I've never used it but I imagine you put it in the android/data/game folder.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Are corruption levels and sex levels reversed? Sex levels go up 1 by 1 while corruption levels go up by 15.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote