VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.3] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
A little warning to everyone, after being confused for a while I decided to check the discord about problems in the routes and confusion. Apparently the netorare and cuckold route scenes for the church job and the armor fitting job are currently bugged and possibly the rest of the route beyond that as well.

So basically until the bugs are fixed the netorare/cuckold route ends at the beach scene.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
A little warning to everyone, after being confused for a while I decided to check the discord about problems in the routes and confusion. Apparently the netorare and cuckold route scenes for the church job and the armor fitting job are currently bugged and possibly the rest of the route beyond that as well.

So basically until the bugs are fixed the netorare/cuckold route ends at the beach scene.
how many route are there?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Thanks! That explains quite a lot, I already estimated something was bugged because several scenes fired at strange times or not at all, but good to know it is a bug. Hopefully the routes will be repaired.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes