4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
One of my absolute favourite games. Personal preference, just wish it had more anal scenes. I kinda wish all games did, as an option for every scene, and not mostly in games that are D/s and/or abuse related.
Love this one, and Such A Sharp Pain.

I just signed up to Subscribe Star to follow both. I was reading some info on the creator's page. Forgive my ignorance, but what's a "Li"? Being in the fetish lifestyle a long time, I know of loli, li'l (abbreviated 'little', submissive that likes to act 10 or younger), bg (babygirl), middle (submissive that acts 'tween), and most of the other common ones. "Li", only thing that comes to mind is "li'l".

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
One of my absolute favourite games. Personal preference, just wish it had more anal scenes. I kinda wish all games did, as an option for every scene, and not mostly in games that are D/s and/or abuse related.
Love this one, and Such A Sharp Pain.

I just signed up to Subscribe Star to follow both. I was reading some info on the creator's page. Forgive my ignorance, but what's a "Li"? Being in the fetish lifestyle a long time, I know of loli, li'l (abbreviated 'little', submissive that likes to act 10 or younger), bg (babygirl), middle (submissive that acts 'tween), and most of the other common ones. "Li", only thing that comes to mind is "li'l".
"LI" is usually Love Interest.

Reactions: mac_angel and RIC0H

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
i got the mod to unlock all scenes in the gallery and i noticed there are 3 variations for the blowjob at the start of the game from katie - how do u normaly get the diffrent variants i always get the same ?
1: Be on Lauren's path with the dark path enabled + don't warn Katie you're about to cum

2: Be on Lauren's path with the dark path enabled + warn Katie you're about to cum

3: Do not enable the dark path (being on/off Lauren's path doesn't matter)

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
1: Be on Lauren's path with the dark path enabled + don't warn Katie you're about to cum

2: Be on Lauren's path with the dark path enabled + warn Katie you're about to cum

3: Do not enable the dark path (being on/off Lauren's path doesn't matter)
am i missing something ? i dont have any of those options

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
I love how the relationship with Emily grows.
For me, the best character in this game.

And the best sex scene is for Megan while you watch tv with her.

I will look forward to the next update.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I played v0.8.5r these days and now I see that it has been updated to v0.8.6.r, is it necessary to play again from the beginning to avoid problems later?
Nope, I've added things to the "afterload" label, so when you load a save it will auto make the changes needed for your save to work.

So if you started over on 0.8.5, then future saves will work fine.
(0.8.6 is just a bug fix for 0.8.5)

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes