3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
It couldn't have waited any longer.

The NTR isn't the plot, it's how the MC deals with it.
Doesn't make sense, considering he's barely experienced any NTR, think the most he's seen is someone put hands on her shoulders/ talk to a few other guys.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO:And I was supposed to play it, I did the right thing not to play it, it only saved me some nerves.(y):ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:
Well I thought devs would have learned what happens to your games support after what “Foot of the Mountains” dev did and had an unavoidable NTR rape scene, that turned into Melinda moaning during it. Atleast she got to kill that bbc rapist but game was never the same after that

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well I thought devs would have learned what happens to your games support after what “Foot of the Mountains” dev did and had an unavoidable NTR rape scene, that turned into Melinda moaning during it. Atleast she got to kill that bbc rapist but game was never the same after that
The Dev are still on Patreon. I wonder how long that state of bliss will last once the "Me To" , Feminist and Wokist censor Brigades on Patreon go rabid as they surely will. They have form for it.

Whatever the tags need changed.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not just talking about NTR, but about how bad his mechanics are in all his games.The best thing is that this creator doesn't learn from his mistakes and doesn't care about the opinions of players who give him constructive criticism. There are fanatics who pay him, and supporters on the forum of his games who say that his games are great and he should not change anything, and those who criticize them clearly do not know how to play. And it creates new games with the same problems. I still have nightmares about his games. But Foot of the Mountains and his other games can't be played unless you're a fan, you have infinite patience and you won't die of boredom. (n)o_O:eek::ROFLMAO::mad:.

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
As in all spy stories nothing is what it seems, I think X is Leon's father and the two want to take over Donald's company, Donald may not be a saint but Leon and X are clearly manipulating to separate the 3 in the team and then probably blame them for Donald's murder.
separate them and use them against themselves.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Doesn't make sense, considering he's barely experienced any NTR, think the most he's seen is someone put hands on her shoulders/ talk to a few other guys.
So you want Alan to get desensitized by seeing wife getting NTRed here and there? That makes no sense and with little to no impact. Its better for him to find it out as a shocker. Alan isnt also someone who will sit still and will question Clara if he finds something off.

Reactions: M3lly

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
The best thing is that this creator doesn't learn from his mistakes and doesn't care about the opinions of players who give him constructive criticism. There are fanatics who pay him, and supporters on the forum of his games who say that his games are great and he should not change anything, and those who criticize them clearly do not know how to play. And it creates new games with the same problems. I still have nightmares about his games. But Foot of the Mountains and his other games can't be played unless you're a fan, you have infinite patience and you won't die of boredom. (n)o_O:eek::ROFLMAO::mad:.
I summarised what you said in 1 sentence.
"Anyone who don't agree with me is a fanatic"

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I’ll miss the point that the basic-structure of this game was "borrowed";).

I heard about this project here and there in different threads, it was praised and compared with other projects. I played it for the first time in the last update with Gunar. And i really liked that the game has both corruption and loyalty, but at the same time in loylty path, Clara makes small mistakes, not allowing the situation to escalate further.
But this update completely disappointed me!!! No matter what path you are on corruption or loyalty (where Allan trusts and helps Clara) we have no choice preventing Clara and Leon from cheating - is complete nonsense!
Why then divide game on different paths?
Clara fucked Leon because she saw Allan kissing Anna and despite our choice to continue kissing or stop the kiss - the result is the same - betrayal! What then is the meaning of the choice from the perspective of Allan to continue kissing or not?
- Clara: Allan, you'll be with me no matter what?
- Allan: Yes, of course my love!
What nonsense is it if Clara simply cheated on him because of an innocent kiss! I think this is a big mistake the dev was to add cheating to fidelity path! All those who wanted to tickle their nerves a little, but didn’t allow betrayal Clara, may not start playing this project! It was possible to make Clara kiss Leon and even undressed in front of him, but then she came to her senses and kicked him out of the apartment! It was - it would be logical, but what is the point of dividing game into different paths? If the outcome is already predetermined!
I had a short acquaintance with this project! For now - I don’t wish you good luck, because i’m very disappointed!
BB/
They defined me as someone who was only critical, but now since the last update as fate would have it, there are more criticisms, so I ask if perhaps someone was wrong in judging me, I was wrong like everyone else, but now things are evident, the kissing scene , Clara's betrayal, but what I find out of place, the confrontation the next day at the bar, Clara behaves as if she had had a good sleep, nothing more, on the contrary, Alan feels guilty, but still, whether we decide or no to continue the kiss, we will be equal cuckolds, then I ask, like other users, what are the options for if the game already decides what happens, what was the premise for, whether we will be the ones to save the marriage or not, we might as well at the end of the story the Dev only adds an option for Alan, do you want to forgive her or not, everything we do seems useless anyway, we enjoy seeing Clara bent sexually, then in the end it will be a choice. I think you're not making a mistake.
Clara cheating of her own volition came far too early, even if she was drunk.
Also a women who has only ever been with her husband, cheats so easily? it was a tiny kiss...
As a secret agent you have to be high IQ, discern patterns and kick ass, I would have only expected her to cheat only after some kind of mind break, months of pressure/stress or as a revenge move after seeing her hubby slide his cock in someone else.
It was a hot scene (visually) however, even if I didn't like the pretext that lead to it.
Guys.. guys.. erm.. guys? From day 1 Dev already said that NTR is not avoidable. Still following? Or have we lost you?

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Guys.. guys.. erm.. guys? From day 1 Dev already said that NTR is not avoidable. Still following? Or have we lost you?
Mate, half the reviews in here(with obvious exceptions to "I couldn't avoid her getting fucked, boo-hoo) are not about cheating itself, but the way it happened.
Clara, who's this calculated spy, who doesn't look at other men and is disgusted by them regardless of the size of their magic dongs(Harrison-Gunnar) all of a sudden loses control of herself? One could say "oh, but she's seen the kiss" - cool, since she's the calculated one, the most logical move would be to get it out of Alan himself with manipulation.
"But her pussy craved satisfaction" - ever heard of masturbation? Magically clears your mind for a while)

But "Leon's a great seducer" - "I'm sorry for you", then goes on to kiss her. C'mon, great seductive tactics? Insert the massage in there as a way for her to let her mind wander, since he's that great at it. Then turn it into something more.

Okay, you don't want to make her first sex with him as some kind of task - cool. Make her tell him the stuff while they drink together and let things spiral out. Then, a few updates later, show him sipping some kind of pill into her drink.
In this update, though...Clara voluntarily turns her ho' mode on, Leon shows his true side.
If there was some tension and intrigue - it's thrown out the window)

Everyone knew that Leon would be the first one(the last one though?) to get a piece of her, but the way the scene was written was a huge letdown.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I heard of it before but don't think I played it. However, as a NTR enjoyer, what you guys described as bad sounded like something I would like. Isn't it just a matter of preference then?
I wasn't talking about NTR, but about the mechanics, how bad they are

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Mate, half the reviews in here(with obvious exceptions to "I couldn't avoid her getting fucked, boo-hoo) are not about cheating itself, but the way it happened.
Clara, who's this calculated spy, who doesn't look at other men and is disgusted by them regardless of the size of their magic dongs(Harrison-Gunnar) all of a sudden loses control of herself? One could say "oh, but she's seen the kiss" - cool, since she's the calculated one, the most logical move would be to get it out of Alan himself with manipulation.
"But her pussy craved satisfaction" - ever heard of masturbation? Magically clears your mind for a while)

But "Leon's a great seducer" - "I'm sorry for you", then goes on to kiss her. C'mon.

Okay, you don't want to make her first sex with him as some kind of task - cool. Make her tell him the stuff while they drink together and let things spiral out. Then, a few updates later, show him sipping some kind of pill into her drink.
In this update, though...Clara voluntarily turns her ho' mode on, Leon shows his true side.

Everyone knew that Leon would be the first one(the last one though?) to get a piece of her, but the way the scene was written was a huge letdown.
It is a little early, but I don't mind it. And I don't find it that hard to believe either.

Maybe everyone gave Clara too much credit? I felt like she seem to be more of an assasin rather than a spy. She seem to be better at killing than talking.

While she knows that Leon bullied Alan in the past, it was pretty convincing that Leon have changed for the better, to the extent that even Alan is starting to doubt himself. And Leon have gotten pretty close to Clara, even being able to give her a massage on her bare shoulders? Not being able to tell Alan about X have kinda pushed Clara and Leon together.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

But "Leon's a great seducer" - "I'm sorry for you", then goes on to kiss her. C'mon, great seductive tactics? Insert the massage in there as a way for her to let her mind wander, since he's that great at it. Then turn it into something more.

:WeSmart:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
So Just started playing and am at the place where X make's their debut. I'm pretty sure I already have a read on who that is. Like to have a DM from someone who knows for sure but my guess is

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes