3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
if i buy right now i know 1 hour later someone will update leak here:KEK:
Dear friend! Money is just a consumable! Do not spare money for yourself and for the capitalization of the game! Good deeds strengthen the immune system, which is great! Here's a bonus for you! I promise to name a beautiful cloud in the sky after you!:D

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Dear friend! Money is just a consumable! Do not spare money for yourself and for the capitalization of the game! Good deeds strengthen the immune system, which is great! Here's a bonus for you! I promise to name a beautiful cloud in the sky after you!:D
man whats your dealer number? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Momo321

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I dont think its good to buy it at this point. Remember there is 3day rule delay for new subs? Besides, public release it just a few days away from now but then, it still depends on you if u wanna go and try to get it or nah
New subs can get converted to old subs and get update on schedule next time if they buy now. Nothing much to ponder over 5 bucks tho.

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
I dont think its good to buy it at this point. Remember there is 3day rule delay for new subs? Besides, public release it just a few days away from now but then, it still depends on you if u wanna go and try to get it or nah
im not new sub but yes you right its not good to buy it at this point

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Can't wait for this awesome game? How many new renders are there? I think I missed that.
The seasoned Pink Hare made a sly face and confidently declared: can't you wait for the update? And you refuse to eat for at least 5 days and you will choose my carrot first of all, not an update! Oh my God, if it's Clara, then I'll give all my carrots for this update... A sad joke .The day was wasted.:(

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
The seasoned Pink Hare made a sly face and confidently declared: can't you wait for the update? And you refuse to eat for at least 5 days and you will choose my carrot first of all, not an update! Oh my God, if it's Clara, then I'll give all my carrots for this update... A sad joke .The day was wasted.:(
OMG, that's a blast from the past. Petra Nemcova

• Red Heart
Reactions: UpravDom
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes