• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Corrupted Dreams is a kind of life simulator. No time limit and if you don't spoil anything really badly, no game over. The game is visual type with fix, random and special events. Lots ofcharacter, lots of options.

The game takes place in the future. You start the game as a member of a big family and you just got a new job. You are the new principal of the biggest school.

But after you go to bed, strange things happen. A woman will appear in front of you and justmakes you a slave. You're between powerful forces that there is no chance to object. Your life will change as well as your goals.

Thread Updated: 2015-04-16
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 15.04.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Removed the spoiler and the text saying images / screenshots. Apart from that everything seems perfect apart from the title where you forgot to add the dev.

T

Throwaway13031980

Is there anything else to do besides corrupting the family?

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Removed the spoiler and the text saying images / screenshots. Apart from that everything seems perfect apart from the title where you forgot to add the dev.
Thank you! I'll remember that for my next upload.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
In a world where dreams hold your deepest darkest fantasies. One man will go the distance to......FUCK HIS MOTHER. Starring Connor Mcgregor's gay half-brother as Nathan, and Megan Fox's less attractive sister as Alexandra. Corrupted Dreams!

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Huh... Never thought I see this here. It's a shame I don't have the conditions to continue it.

Yes it's abandoned for some reason:
1. Twine is not a bad thing for making games, but it have some problematic limit. Because this game is a sandbox type game, it's not a good thing that it slows down after some time :S If you can't play after 50 day in those type of game (And this with just a little content), it's bad...
2. I have some moral problem with using photos from here and there. I have the knowledge to draw whatever I want and never forgot this game so I created some sketch, but I don't have the tools (Scanner, Tablet, enough coffee and cigarette for long nights)
3. My english is terrible. Seriously, it's aweful. For a limited time someone helped me with the new events like pool and garden event and fixing the existing ones, but not anymore. And it's a lot of work for the helper, so it's not fair to ask anyone for free.

"Matthew McConaughey, is that you?"

Nope

"can any one make this game complete ?"

Sure, it's not a big work... Just corrupt the family, the school and the city, with pub, art gallery, office center, etc. >.> Trust me, I didn't stopped making it, because I wanted.

blackjack161

Apr 12, 2017
Huh... Never thought I see this here. It's a shame I don't have the conditions to continue it.

Yes it's abandoned for some reason:
1. Twine is not a bad thing for making games, but it have some problematic limit. Because this game is a sandbox type game, it's not a good thing that it slows down after some time :S If you can't play after 50 day in those type of game (And this with just a little content), it's bad...
2. I have some moral problem with using photos from here and there. I have the knowledge to draw whatever I want and never forgot this game so I created some sketch, but I don't have the tools (Scanner, Tablet, enough coffee and cigarette for long nights)
3. My english is terrible. Seriously, it's aweful. For a limited time someone helped me with the new events like pool and garden event and fixing the existing ones, but not anymore. And it's a lot of work for the helper, so it's not fair to ask anyone for free.

"Matthew McConaughey, is that you?"

Nope

"can any one make this game complete ?"

Sure, it's not a big work... Just corrupt the family, the school and the city, with pub, art gallery, office center, etc. >.> Trust me, I didn't stopped making it, because I wanted.
will i want this game to be complete how can i help ? am not good at PC games but I can HELP financially !!!! if u need money

Reactions: Banzay

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
From what I've found, it's only the history feature(ability to click back) that make Twine game slow overtime. If you toggle it off it stay fast enough.

Sugarcube1: SugarCube.config.disableHistoryTracking
Sugarcube2: SugarCube.Config.history.maxStates

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
The funny thing, it wasn't the full corruption. I wanted more event, after the first break which is in that version, the characters start to do stuffs on they own and of course there's the changes. You know, just some basic stuff, turn them into demon, turn the younger brother into girl or even better a demon girl.
And that's just the family. Hell, I searched for the list and I kinda miss it... again.

will i want this game to be complete how can i help ? am not good at PC games but I can HELP financially !!!! if u need money
Thanks for the offer, until I figure out what to do, I don't want to cause problem to anyone. There's two thing. If someone support me, I need to give something for it. Well, it's only fair this way. The second is, if I start again with my graphics, I don't want to abandon it again, so I need plan.

Perhaps Ren'Py would be a better engine for this type of story? I quite enjoyed corrupting the mom and sisters as the son, if only a little bit.
Ren'py or the version of QSP where I can use html, the awesomium or what the hell (SOB and those games). Yeah, I thought about that. Ren'py have some restriction what I don't like, the html supported QSP have terrible documentation : D Well, I think about something.

From what I've found, it's only the history feature(ability to click back) that make Twine game slow overtime. If you toggle it off it stay fast enough.

Sugarcube1: SugarCube.config.disableHistoryTracking
Sugarcube2: SugarCube.Config.history.maxStates
We talk about a one page html with lots of picture and lots of request. Doesn't matter if you disable it, after a time the browser can't handle it. I tested it and it's sad because I'm a designer, front-end developer and an engine what fully support html would be perfect for me. That's why I try to figure out that qsp even if it's not full support.

Reactions: xoxo1001

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
The funny thing, it wasn't the full corruption. I wanted more event, after the first break which is in that version, the characters start to do stuffs on they own and of course there's the changes. You know, just some basic stuff, turn them into demon, turn the younger brother into girl or even better a demon girl.
And that's just the family. Hell, I searched for the list and I kinda miss it... again.

Thanks for the offer, until I figure out what to do, I don't want to cause problem to anyone. There's two thing. If someone support me, I need to give something for it. Well, it's only fair this way. The second is, if I start again with my graphics, I don't want to abandon it again, so I need plan.

Ren'py or the version of QSP where I can use html, the awesomium or what the hell (SOB and those games). Yeah, I thought about that. Ren'py have some restriction what I don't like, the html supported QSP have terrible documentation : D Well, I think about something.

We talk about a one page html with lots of picture and lots of request. Doesn't matter if you disable it, after a time the browser can't handle it. I tested it and it's sad because I'm a designer, front-end developer and an engine what fully support html would be perfect for me. That's why I try to figure out that qsp even if it's not full support.
So you have experience coding and stuff. I've heard people say that unity is malleable and you can do almost anything with it if you can program it.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Ok. Too bad cus this was really one of my favorite game.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The quality of the game was really high and the story intriguing. 2 years ago it was very different but at present I think that Annsomni could be able to easily open a patreon and raise enough money to support the development/proofreading of the game IMHO.

Reactions: Banzay