Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupt the Heroine [v0.0.1] [Cheedle]

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Little progress report, for the next update I've slightly altered Cheedle's appearence, making her ears much larger and visible.
A.png (Looks much cuter in my opinion.)

And I've changed Anna's first sex event, adding a small animation, a couple of renders, and more dialogue to make it interesting and less shit. In the coming updates, I'll also work on adding renders to all the various events, just to make them feel less boring and more interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waifston

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I dont like to discourage beginner devs but this one has a lot of issues:
1. Engrish: grammatical and spelling errors, weird sentences.
2. Simple and awkward dialogue.
3. Story and worldbuilding is just... not great to say the least. Also I hate when devs who use KK(or HS) dont care about consistent and believable world and just throw whatever they feel like into the scene. For example there's an Empress, a peasant MC, a goblin girl, an alchemist catgirl etc. so everything suggests it's some kind of medieval fantasy...and then we get guild location which features girl in modern clothes with computer and phone on her desk.
4. MC is yet another pathetic doormat.
5. H-scenes(or rather scene as I only saw one) are not animated. Charastudio has tons of premade animations and if you put some time and effort you can even do some cool custom animations yet here we have non-animated handjob.

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
1. Engrish: grammatical and spelling errors, weird sentences.
That's fair. I'll have to do some editing before the next update.

2. Simple and awkward dialogue.
3. Story and worldbuilding is just... not great to say the least.
Awkward? Fair, but I fail to see why simplicity is an issue.

and then we get guild location which features girl in modern clothes with computer and phone on her desk.
Fair, I'll change that and make everything consistent. Though, the goblin girl also has modern clothes.

4. MC is yet another pathetic doormat.
De gustibus non est disputandum

5. H-scenes(or rather scene as I only saw one) are not animated. Charastudio has tons of premade animations and if you put some time and effort you can even do some cool custom animations yet here we have non-animated handjob.
Fair, I'm already planning on adding animations to H-scenes (read the message above yours), and more renders in general.

Reactions: Waifston

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Is there a reason this is already marked "Abandoned" even though the Dev has mentioned working on it recently? It's just odd, and wondering if this is a case of premature "abandonment" tagging...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a reason this is already marked "Abandoned" even though the Dev has mentioned working on it recently? It's just odd, and wondering if this is a case of premature "abandonment" tagging...
Uh, yeah, that's clearly some sort of mistake considering that it just got posted for the first time two days ago, and the dev talked about their plans for the next update 11 hours ago. Unless the dev suddenly had a panic attack and decided to abandon the game in the last few hours, but I don't know if a dev even has the ability to mark their own thread as abandoned.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You know this is getting annoying ↓
Game_name_0.1...abandoned
Game_name_1.0...abandoned
Game_name_0.0.1...abandoned
Game_name_0.01...abandoned and so on
What's the point of even keeping abandoned projects here anyway? From accident you open a game like this and starting to like the plot/waifu/content and when u found out that's abandoned...you don't know how to turn back time right before clicking it
It's not abandoned. At least, there's no evidence of that being the case. The game was uploaded two days ago, and the dev was talking about their future plans less than a day ago. Some mod just misclicked somewhere. Please try at least reading the most recent post in the thread before jumping to any conclusions.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
It's not abandoned. At least, there's no evidence of that being the case. The game was uploaded two days ago, and the dev was talking about their future plans less than a day ago. Some mod just misclicked somewhere. Please try at least reading the most recent post in the thread before jumping to any conclusions.
Planned Tags: Harem, Group sex, Blackmail, Male Domination, Slave

Dev Notes: This is my first ever project, and as such, some things are likely to change in the future. Especially dialogues and the sex scenes.

Hmhm now that you mention it...well then idk how did a mod misjudged this one ┐( ∵ )┌

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
this game deserved to be abandoned.. I hate games where EVIL fucking wins.. I could tell this was going to be a crap game in the first place.. Fantasy is Good may lose the battle but will win the WAR! Good triumph over evil.. any other story is shit.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Abandoned, is it abandoned or not, IF it is, is there any point downloading and playing
I can't seem to get a response from a mod, but there's no reason to assume it's abandoned. The only possibility of that being the case is if the dev talked here about their plans for the next update (with the game itself having literally just been released a few days ago), then *immediately* suffered a panic attack and requested that a mod mark the thread as abandoned, without saying anything about it here or on the Patreon. Not even the usual "dev goes radio silent for a year". The abandoned tag was inexplicably added by a mod 8 hours after the dev's last post, two days after the game was first posted. They would need to have explicitly asked for a mod to mark it, and then somehow not mentioned that fact to anyone in the places where information is supposed to go, even though they went out of their way to ask for it to be made visible on the thread title.

The other alternative, "a mod clicked the wrong button", makes a lot more sense.

Jul 31, 2020
hate to see this abandoned ( kinda ) so early on i personally liked what it had so far and was looking to see what would come out of it ... i know they said they will still make it but more linear ... but i wanted to see where it would go without being linear ... imo linear games are just kinda boring and if i want that i can just go read a book or something if im gonna play a game i atlest want some stuff to do

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh wow, abandoned a week later?
That's probably the fastest i've ever seen. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
It was much less than a week, and it's not really "abandoned". Two days after posting here the dev decided to take the game in a different direction, but for some reason the original game was marked "abandoned" instead of simply saying "the next version will be completely different".

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Two days after posting here the dev decided to take the game in a different direction, but for some reason the original game was marked "abandoned" instead of simply saying "the next version will be completely different".
Well... Except for some of the cast, the game is completely different and might as well be considered a new one.