VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
it wasent bad im just curious where this goes..lying to get some pussy gonna backlash and this obsession with alice is annoying hate im being force to like her and for what cause she talk to me lmao mc really is loser like the description says its a sad story its an alright story with some here and there funny scenes but gets boring overall prob wouldnt finish it i kept skipping through most of it. i thought i would get a chance to upgrade my confidence but nope..im just a mclovin :geek: and not in a good way either i stop liking the mc at the end:ROFLMAO: and if the player dont like the mc then it aint worth the time

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
mmm...looking good.
it is just....
it is actually easy to listen to a person talk at the same time imagine the person nude, sadly mc can not do that.

and the mc really not a good listener, it will be really a joke! if he become a stud/chad/ own a harem.....

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm kind of torn about this one. On one hand, I do love a good growth story, but the fact that the main characters personality begins from a 25ish year old who acts like some teenage loser otaku from a shounen manga, doesn't help it all. On the other hand, the jump between the loser self and the revenge seeking schizo edgelord is way too big of a jump, from one extremity, we're going into another. I'm not sure where this will lead, but if this is the two side of the coins that will be constant throughout the game, those who remained despite their distaste in the MCs characterization will turn away from it eventually.

About the neighbour: Well, yep, she's a bitch, and deserves to be treated as one. I usually go with the good guy route, and maybe down on the line it will score with her as well, but as of now, I'm perfectly fine to treat this gold-digging submissive girl the way that I did, because it doesn't seem she has much to her anyway.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to write feedback, it helps.

I mean wouldn't it be boring to play as rich/successful/confident guy with a big dick?
this is exactly what i thought this game was about when i read the title :LOL:

Reactions: jdw6

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So seeing the general feel of this VN, choosing to lie in order to get laid will go down in flames
plus lying in order to get laid it's not exactly what i'd define as "growing some balls"
Being able to talk your way out of a lie is also a generic VN trope, and compared to the initial characteristic that the MC has, being a bit deceptive and persistent is an improvement, even though the nature of the personality shifting is extreme as hell.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
i don't get it, why is she a bitch? :unsure:

and one other thing, borrowing someone else's expensive car to impress some girl or lying about your job/position or how much money you make is so pathetic and is gonna bite you in the ass big time :)
Being only interested in you if you lie about your position of being a corporate bigwig and basically forcing yourself on her in the hallway without consent then being completely dominated during sex. What else would you describe her? I think you take the word too literal, but if we want to go into technicalities, she's giving herself to you only if you're a rich guy does imply she expects to be treated with certain monetary things, which means she's essentially uses her body for financial gain, and that's what a bitch does, sex for money.

Reactions: Momon1927

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great game for a V0.1 this had it all very impressed with how it's started off the story has me interested already and I love the look of all the models some look familiar so look a bit newer to me which is great. Some nice references with GoT talking about Dany :love: and the football (soccer) reference nice to get a game I can relate to :p I think for the MC name especially surname should be Nigma getting some sort of crazy riddler like vibe to him.

Reactions: Esp``

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Being only interested in you if you lie about your position of being a corporate bigwig and basically forcing yourself on her in the hallway without consent then being completely dominated during sex. What else would you describe her?
She is a secretary not a prostitute and MC's looks and social "skills" don't help him too much:sneaky:. You force yourself on her when she's too drunk and some women like to be submissive ... what ?? u want yo' girl to do the fucking ?? :LOL::ROFLMAO: Ever heard of Shanlon from COBD or Mrs.Turner from Depraved Awakening, these two ladies will change your perspective about women bro'.

I think you take the word too literal, but if we want to go into technicalities, she's giving herself to you only if you're a rich guy does imply she expects to be treated with certain monetary things, which means she's essentially uses her body for financial gain, and that's what a bitch does, sex for money.
That don't mean she's a prostitute ... a gold-digger at best, that's real life shit;) You got the money, pussy will come at you from every direction. If u don't, good luck making it, that shit is a must. Sexy bitches know what they want and how to get it. Men do all kinds of crazy shit to impress a sexy woman and fuck her ... don't know how this makes her a prostitute. But the MC has a big dick, so at least that's a plus to his character, let's hope not the only plus.:LOL:

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Being only interested in you if you lie about your position of being a corporate bigwig and basically forcing yourself on her in the hallway without consent then being completely dominated during sex. What else would you describe her? I think you take the word too literal, but if we want to go into technicalities, she's giving herself to you only if you're a rich guy does imply she expects to be treated with certain monetary things, which means she's essentially uses her body for financial gain, and that's what a bitch does, sex for money.
That doesn't make her a bitch man :cautious:
Some girls just like rough play and not nice and polite guys, that's just life, nothing to do with money or success...
he can lie about his job and still get denied by neighbour, so yeah...

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She is a secretary not a prostitute and MC's looks and social "skills" don't help him too much:sneaky:. You force yourself on her when she's too drunk and some women like to be submissive ... what ?? u want yo' girl to do the fucking ?? :LOL::ROFLMAO: Ever heard of Shanlon from COBD or Mrs.Turner from Depraved Awakening, these two ladies will change your perspective about women bro'.

That don't mean she's a prostitute ... a gold-digger at best, that's real life shit;) You got the money, pussy will come at you from every direction. If u don't, good luck making it, that shit is a must. Sexy bitches know what they want and how to get it. Men do all kinds of crazy shit to impress a sexy woman and fuck her ... don't know how this makes her a prostitute. But the MC has a big dick, so at least that's a plus to his character, let's hope not the only plus.:LOL:
No matter how many layers you try to put on it, trading sexual favors for monetary gain is the core of it. A gold digger tries to peg down one that will take care of her for life in exchange for spreading her legs, a prostitute does it with several different people for to get money, but essentially it is the same, even in real life, trading your body for money doesn't make you any better than a hooker, however you mincing it.

I never had problems with getting girls or just my dick wet with pussy, and never I was some rich dude, nor the best looking around the block. Does it make it easier? Sure. Is it a must? Only with a few, heck, I scored out of my league several times and have many friends that did the same. It's more about skill than money.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
The asian music when you're walking Elsa to her car.
Lol. That "asian" music (or western music, the way someone else called it) it's in fact a traditional romanian song played on a rather known traditional instrument, by a famous romanian singer :)))
Should get your facts straight, or avoid making such cathegoric statements.

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
So seeing the general feel of this VN, choosing to lie in order to get laid will go down in flames
plus lying in order to get laid it's not exactly what i'd define as "growing some balls"
plus lying in order to get laid it's not exactly what i'd define as "growing some balls" - I disagree! He is gambling for a short term gain, hoping he can handle any future repercussions!

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
plus lying in order to get laid it's not exactly what i'd define as "growing some balls" - I disagree! He is gambling for a short term gain, hoping he can handle any future repercussions!
Then he's even dafter than I thought! Picking up a random chick in a bar I could understand, but she's his next door neighbour, for Chrissakes!

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
mc face suck, i assume the face feature is after a kpop male singer(long face, v shaped small chin, a fxk8ng pink lips, fxk8ng thin lips, a fvk8ng big eyes). i never a fans of kpop and any of those kpop male singer so what kind face is that...just 1 more touch *poof* a HE become a SHE.

and what is actualy mc goal, the more i continue the more he/she creep me out

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So is this game about some loser who gets treated like shit initially, and then snaps and goes on a rampage to revenge fuck all the hoes?

If so, I might be interested.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes