Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
No way this game last updated two years ago! I could've sworn I saw a new version as recently as a month ago! Am I going crazy!?

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Miss Adventures must have some special curse where only 1 version of it can be worked on at a time, Miah dev finally came back to work on 2 and immediately this (which started as a maih mod after miah 1 got abandoned) has the dev apparently give up on it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
No way this game last updated two years ago! I could've sworn I saw a new version as recently as a month ago! Am I going crazy!?
It was shadowbanned. Which is why the dev stopped developing it. Some drama happened so F95 staff basically are hiding the updates for the game. Pretty cringe imo either straight up ban it or leave it alone. The dev is just making a different game now that is almost the same thing but just at a school instead of a company.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Miss Adventures must have some special curse where only 1 version of it can be worked on at a time, Miah dev finally came back to work on 2 and immediately this (which started as a maih mod after miah 1 got abandoned) has the dev apparently give up on it lol.
What are you talking about? What is Miah? There are only 2 results for Miss Adventure neither of which seem anything like this game and neither of which are abandoned. No results at all for Miah on F95.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
It was shadowbanned. Which is why the dev stopped developing it. Some drama happened so F95 staff basically are hiding the updates for the game. Pretty cringe imo either straight up ban it or leave it alone. The dev is just making a different game now that is almost the same thing but just at a school instead of a company.
Well that sucks, I don't really like Gakko Monogatari or whatever it's called. Shadow banning "Corpo Life" or any game really makes no sense on a pirate site.

Reactions: Abaddon0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What are you talking about? What is Miah? There are only 2 results for Miss Adventure neither of which seem anything like this game and neither of which are abandoned. No results at all for Miah on F95.
..corpolife.....started as a mod for miss adventures in hollywood 1.......that game got abandoned........then sequel started gettin worked on.......dev disappeared....and just when corpo life drama happens.......miss adventures dev comes back to work on his sequel......
....like he said.....only one game related to miah.....can be worked on at a time.....
..timeline of events...might be all fucked tho.....

Reactions: MelonGod

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
..corpolife.....started as a mod for miss adventures in hollywood 1.......that game got abandoned........then sequel started gettin worked on.......dev disappeared....and just when corpo life drama happens.......miss adventures dev comes back to work on his sequel......
....like he said.....only one game related to miah.....can be worked on at a time.....
..timeline of events...might be all fucked tho.....
So do you mean Deep in Hollywood Inc.? Also how is Miss Adventures in Hollywood shortened to Miah? Would it not be Maih?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I have a few questions, i play it online as the main page suggest... so since the "mansion" update, still have the bug to build it endeless and bug & loop the event, beside that i cant trigger karen as a maid, the walk for previous version arent aviable anymore.... and in the last update i cant find or trigger how to contact Suzume... maybe an in game character check event would be helpfull like on Gakko no Monogatari, since the other one its more easy to follow up what to do and in wich point are you....it sounds like a complain, but im just pointing some issues that make me start a new save and im dealing to progress, yes i know they have "saved files" but isnt the same experience if you play and trigger everything by yourself

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So if you don't want your game to be pirated all you have to do is start drama with the mods and your game gets removed from the updates? Nice.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So if you don't want your game to be pirated all you have to do is start drama with the mods and your game gets removed from the updates? Nice.
Oh no, it'll still get pirated. If someone posts a link with the paywall removed, that link is eligible for the latest updates page. If a dev tries to remove that link, we lose ownership of the thread.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes